Chapter 9

No ones pov after packing

Jin and Taehyung got in the car and went to there beach house. They unpacked everything and went to bed. They slept together and once again Jin couldn't sleep. He finally found a good spot and tried to go to sleep but then got a phone call. He gave up on trying and answered it.
A/n Bold is Jin and underlined is the person on the phone

Hello

WHERE ARE YOU

I'm at the beach with Taehyung why.

How come you never told me

Taehyung told me he was going to tell you.

He didn't are you guys okay

Yes where fine

It was jimin. After I said we where fine he hung up. Taehyung woke up. ' damn it he woke up.' I thought. " what are you doing up ." Taehyung says his voice is so raspy. " I couldn't sleep." I said hoping he wouldn't care and that he go back to sleep.

" come here." Taehyung says holding the blanket up. " no I'm fine it's fine I'm used to it. I really don't need sleep. Actually I don't want to sleep." I lied. I did want to sleep but what's the point if I couldn't. My phone was still on my side. I was to late Taehyung grabbed my phone. " give it back" I jumped on the bed and started attacking him to give me my phone. " I'll give it to you if you sleep." Taehyung what's the point. I'm never going to sleep. Even if I tried. The only time I'll sleep is when I'm dead." I said still fighting him. " you will sleep because I'll make you." Taehyung said grabbing my neck and kissing me.

After a few minutes no one pov.

It was 3:36 in the morning and Jin and Taehyung where fast asleep. Until the door broke down. Taehyung got up so quick that he got ahead rush. Jin fell off the bed. We both looked at the door to see jimin and Hoseok. They both looked angry. " what the hell is wrong with both of you. Why didn't you tell us you where going on a vacation?!" Jimin spit. " we didn't tell you because you guys where aggressively kissing." Taehyung said. " we lef-" Jin tried to say something but got cut off. "Shut up Jin and stay out of this I'm only talking to Taehyung." Jimin spat. Jin ran out of the room hearing yelling. He ran into the bathroom and started crying.

After jins meltdown in the bathroom

Jin was crying until he herd a knock on the door. " go away." Jin said in his knees. " Jin it's me Taehyung we have to go we can stay here anymore but we can go to the carnival tomorrow if you want." Taehyung lies just so jin can come out. The door unlocked and swung open. Jin wrapped his arm around Taehyung and so did Taehyung. " I love you Taehyung." Jin muffled in Taehyung chest. " I love you too. We need to start packing." Taehyung said breaking the hug and kissing Jin's forehead.

After packing in the car no one pov

Hoseok and jimin where In the front and Jin and Taehyung where in the back sleeping. Hoseok was In the passenger seat and was upset with jimin and not letting them be alone. While jimin was driving and trying to apologize to Hoseok. " jimin just stop a-and why are you apologizing to me how come your not doing it to them?" Hoseok was basically yelling. Jin woke up while Hoseok was yelling. Taehyung woke up when jimin started yelling. " I'm not yelling at them because they aren't that mad. unlike you. Jimin mumbled the last part. " what was that." Hoseok got up really close to jimin. Jimin had parked in the driveway of the house and turned to Hoseok. Jimin cupped Hoseok cheeks and brought hoseok to his face and kissed him. " I'm sorry" jimin whispered breaking the kiss. After the "Drama" happened we went in side and jimin and hoseok ran upstairs. Jin and Taehyung made something to eat.