Chapter 6

Taehyung pov

I could see that Jin was hurting I felt bad because I pressured him to tell me. ' GOD IM SO STUPID' I thought to myself mentally smacking myself in the face. I did like him but I wasn't sure so I told him give me a few days. I want to see how those days will go.

5 days later no one pov

It's the sixth day with Taehyung and jin has been crying himself to sleep. Taehyung has been thinking about what he should do when he cries. Taehyung knows that if he goes to cuddle him he will cry harder and if he lets him be he will cry harder. Every night he never knew what to do. Until this morning.

Jin's POV

Once again I woke up before Taehyung. My eyes where burning because I had been crying. Jimin has been taking care of us. Hoseok has been staying more. Taehyung mom was called to go on the trip as well. I got up and went to change. When I stood up I fell. I fell hard to the point I woke up Taehyung. " what the frick was that"  Taehyung said. " nothing I was just getting dressed now go back to bed." I said hoping he would go back to bed. He got up and went to his closet. I was wondering what I should wear I load the outfits I wanted to wear. " you should wear the white shirt and the blue ripped jeans." Taehyung said. I started blushing. J went to the bathroom to change. When I came out Taehyung put his phone down and looked deep in to my eyes. " what." I said nervously. The way he looked at me was not what I expected. " you remember when you asked me if I liked you?" Taehyung said questioning. " yes why " I said shaking because I thought he was never going to answer. My palms where sweaty and my hand was shaking. I felt tears in my eyes. He started to get up and walk towards me. When he got to me he put his finger under my chin. I was so scared of him doing this and then rejected me.

Taehyung pov

I didn't know how to explain the way I felt for Jin. But half of me had a idea. My idea was that i should kiss him to express the way I feel. When I did this I could feel him being nervous. His nervousness came off him and went up and in to the air. I smirked because he was cute when he was nervous.

Jin pov

Taehyung was getting closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my face. I had so many feelings in my body. I swallowed really hard. " Taehyung what are you doing" I asked my breath being shaky and my hand scratching the back of my neck. " shhh you worry to much. I'm going to tell you how I feel. Is that okay?" Taehyung said. I didn't get a chance to say anything. He kissed me right then and here. I didn't know what to do it was as if I was stuck to the floor. He pulled away. " does this answer your question." Taehyung kinda whispered. I just stayed quiet not knowing what to do. " aww your so cute when your nervous." Taehyung said as he walked out side the room to get breakfast.