Chapter 8

Jin's pov

I woke up thinking that I woke up before Taehyung. Even though I slept with him I thought I was able to wake up before. I looked over to where he was sleeping. He was gone. I was worried thinking that I did something wrong. ' is he mad because I woke him up last night? No he couldn't we made up right. Right.' I was about to cry when I herd the door to the bathroom open. I quickly looked to see who it was. I didn't know how long I was staring at Taehyung. " like what you see ?" Taehyung said smirking. " what no ?!" I said my face getting really hot and I started blushing. He had black pants and he had no shirt. He was going to put on the shirt . I covered my face in my hands. I felt his hand around mine and took them off my face. " your so cute when you blush." Taehyung said as he planted kisses all over me. I blushed harder. He was going to kiss me on my lips. He was going to slow. I grabbed his neck and pull him in to my lips. This lasted for 10 minutes.

Taehyung pov

He pulled me in. That was my plan. This kiss lasted for a long time. I held my self back so I don't make it go any further. I was great until jimin walked in. " hey what do- woah" Jimin said shocked. " a-are you two dating?!" Jimin said walking into the room more. " get out and we want pancakes." Taehyung said sternly. " okay okay I'm sorry." Jimin said sarcastically. After jimin left I asked jin if he wanted to continue or stop. He gave me a shrug. " it's up to you." Jin said with a little sadness in his eyes. " no I asked you first." I said back. " both" Jin said. He was scared. "did I do something wrong?" I asked concerned. " what if no one likes us like this. Wouldn't your mom be mad. I love you so so much but I'm just worried." Jin said crying.  I felt so bad that I just wanted to stay there until he was okay. I went up to him and gave him a hug then filled his face and neck with kisses. " everything's going to be okay because I'm here for you." I said knowing for sure that it was true. Soon enough jimin called us for breakfast.

After breakfast. No ones pov

" jinnn." Taehyung said loudly.  " you don't need to yell I'm right here!" Jin said. " I want to go somewhere." Taehyung said still yelling. " how about the beach a-and we can rent a beach house." Jin said hoping for a no. " yes that sounds perfect it could be like our date." Taehyung said getting up. " when should we leave ?" Jin asked. " later but right now I want you ." Taehyung said smirking.

After there best time ever jin pov

My butt was hurting so bad. As soon as I got up to pack I fell down. I tried to get  back up but I just fell harder. I didn't want to even try again so I laid there not doing anything. Taehyung finally woke up. " are you ok ?" Taehyung asked tiredly. " no" Jin said trying to ignore the pain. Taehyung got up and helped me up. The worse thing about this was that he threw me on the bed I landed butt first. It hurt so bad. " Taehyung what the heck was that for !" Jin yelled holding his butt and trying to ease the pain. " oh my god I'm sorry here let me help." Taehyung said kinda concerned but also smirking at the end. " no don't le-" Jin tried to stop him but what Taehyung did helped him. " what are yo-" Jin tried asking. " shhh just let it be." Taehyung said calmly. " I will pack your stuff." Taehyung said leaving a now sleeping Jin.