Chapter 2

authors pov

" jin here are my kids except that one that one is a boyfriend." The woman said with what sounded like an accent. " this is my youngest son Taehyung and this in the oldest jimin and his boyfriend Hoseok. Oh and you can call me eomma." Eomma said. " you will be sharing a room with v." Eomma said pointing at Taehyung. My eyes widened. " is something wrong." " what no no"  Jin said and sighed. " tae go show where Jin will be sleeping." Eomma said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Up stairs Jin pov

" this is where your going to sleep pabo" I nodded and looked down. " what did I tell you about looking at me when I'm talking to you!" I was startled and looked up quickly. " just for that you know what you get" I stayed quiet and lowered my gaze at him. I tried to look at him but my eyes kept going down. " LOOK AT MY WHEN IM FREAKING TALKING TO YOU PABO!" I quickly looked at him. He walked towards me and slammed me against the wall. " do it kill me punch me kick me do your worse because my mom doesn't care. I won't struggle I won't do it because what the point it's not like I want to be here anyways." As I said this I could see Taehyung tearing up. He let go of me and walked to his bed. He was crying. I didn't know what to do but one part of me did. I felt my whole body move toward him and hugged him. He hugged me back  I was surprised. I let him cry on my shoulder and I rubbed his back and rocked him side to side. I was about to go to sleep when I felt lips against my ear. " don't tell anyone about this if you do I will do my worse to you. You got that" he said still hugging me.

Taehyung pov

" do it kill me punch me kick me do your worse because my mom doesn't care. I won't struggle what's the point it's not like I want to be here anyways." I heard Jin say. This hit me like if a arrow shot me in my heart. I couldn't help but cry. I walked to my bed and cried harder. It wasn't until I felt a warm embrace. It was Jin I didn't care I just need some one like my 4 year old self did.