9

“Come to the garage,” he demanded before hanging up leaving me speechless. I ran to the elevator and soon I got to the garage.

“You’ve been mia lately,” I said to Luca who was leaning against one of the pillars in the garage looking very handsome in his navy suit and his hair looked shinier than usual. He smirked before tossing me car keys. I looked at them before giving him an excited yet unsure look.

“It’s a Ferrari, a grey one, we can’t be twins.” I screamed before unlocking the car and I followed its sound making me scream when I saw it. It was sleek and beautiful.

“Oh my gosh thank you Luca,” I said jumping onto his back because he had gotten off the pillar.

“I had not missed you jumping on my back,” he grumbled while I chuckled.
“I missed you,” I admitted getting down and facing him. He looked down and ignored me before covering up him ignoring me with a smirk.

“Aren’t you going to take me on a ride?” he asked and I nodded before we both buckled in.

“Hold tight Mr Marcel, it’s going to be a rollercoaster ride,” I told him giving him a side way glance while revving the car and it made the sound that was music to my ears.

“I’m always going to be holding tight when it comes to you Mrs. Marcel,” he replied after a while and I smiled before I sped out making Luca continuously ask me to decrease my speed.

“I thought you only sped when you’re worried,” he grumbled and I smirked before saying, “I also speed when I’m super happy.”

He smiled back and we left it at that. Nothing more needed to be said then.
***

It was the 24th of May, my birthday. I was finally turning 24 and I was super excited because Luca had promised me a killer gift which was making me curious.

“You don’t have to dress up, we’ll be sitting in the home cinema,” he told me making me sigh and decide to stay in my joggers and hoodie. I tied my hair into a messy bun before following to the home cinema. It wasn’t exactly as big as theater cinemas but it was pretty big and was filled with bright lights and those nice chairs along with the big screen.

“Happy birthday Grace Black Marcel,” Luca said once we were settled waiting for whatever movie he had to start. I smiled before throwing my popcorn at him while he just rolled his eyes at me.

The movie then started and all the lights dimmed with only the screen as the source of light.

“Do you Luca Marcel take Grace Black as your wife?” the priest asked and Luca nodded before saying I do. The same question was repeated and I repeated I do before we kissed and the celebrations started.

I realized what the movie was about. “Luca,” I began and he shushed me before making me focus on the movie. Different scenes from our wedding were playing making me blush and look at Luca with a smile. There was music playing in the background of the scenes making it so cute. After the wedding scene I saw myself on top of a cliff screaming Luca’s name.

“I’m on top of a cliff, the view of the city looks so beautiful from here!” I screamed while Luca chuckled in the background.

“I totally need to take selfies up here,” I squealed before starting to take myself pictures and force Luca to join in.

“That’s the time we went hiking,” I said with a smile and Luca nodded.

The next was the time we went for karaoke although I was the one doing all the singing while Luca just looked on with a smile. I laughed watching myself sing and dance.

“This is super sweet,” I told him and he shrugged.

The next scene was the time we were watching a movie in the garage on the wall while huddled up in Luca’s black convertible. I smiled at the memory while laughing. The next scene was the time Luca and I went clubbing and ended up on the toilet floor. Seeing my drunk self made me feel embarrassed and I covered my face while Luca laughed at my expense.

The selfies I took when we were sitting on the floor made me chuckle.
The other scene that came on was the time when we went horse riding and the time we were just cruising the open road and I was singing on the way by Khalid.

“I just press the button and the top go missing,” I sang in sync with the convertible’s top going missing making me laugh and wink at Luca who seemed bored.

“I’d always wanted to do that,” I told Luca with a grin. He smiled back and we continued the rest of the movie which basically consisted of our memories together.

“Gigi why are you playing on your music so loud, don’t you have headphones?” Caleb asked me as he got in Luca’s room where I was chilling on the bed playing around on my phone while Luca was working.

“I do but I’m talking to Luca and listening to my music. I won’t be able to hear with headphones on,” I explained then my favourite song came on making me squeal before getting up and dragging Luca and Caleb up.

“I can’t dance,” Caleb complained along with Luca.

“This was the sweetest gift ever Luca,” I said to him giving him a peck on the cheek.

“What can I say? I’d do anything for a girl I’ve fallen in love with,” he whispered and I stared at him then on my legs.

“Luca,” I began and he shushed me before saying, “We had a good day. Don’t spoil it.”

I shut my mouth and just smiled while he walked out and said goodnight. I smiled feeling a little hurt but I didn’t say anything. I just kept quiet and headed to bed. He was right, it was a good day but then why did I suddenly feel like everything was wrong?

Please vote, comment, share and follow🍁