Dos

"Jennie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu!"

The three girls turned around to look behind who was yelling their names. They weren't surprised to see their youngest, Jeongin, running up to them. He had that cute smile on his face that made the three seniors coo.

"Guess what happend in the morning?" He said breathless as he took a seat.

"Your crush asked you out?" Chaeyoung guessed. Jeongin shook his head no.

"You finally cleaned your room and got an A on math?" Jennie said and he shook his head again.

"Your soulmate tattoo appeard and I'm guessing its-" Tzuyu added.

"Correct!" Jeongin yelled excitedly.

"Where is your tattoo?" Jennie asked. Jeongin went quiet. He sheepishly smiled. "Is it in your lower area...?" Tzuyu asked.

"Noona." He whined, pink starting to appear on his cheeks.

"Don't tell my sister...okay?" He looked at Jennie and she nodded. "It's on the side of my stomach." He whisperd and the oldest gasped at his words.

"On your stomach?? Jeongin you're going to have a-" Chaeyoung said shocked but was interrupted by tzuyu's hand. "You're going to tell the whole world, chae. Gosh." Tzuyu scolded her as chaeyoung frowned.

"You brat! Respect me. I'm older than you." Chaeyoung frowned.

"Can you uglies shut up. You're going to make jeongin cry like he is right now?" Jennie said. "Wait why are you crying?!" She panicked.

"Noona what if my soulmate doesn't like me. What if he finds me ugly or boring. What if he touches m-me in a bad way?" Jeongin explained as tears poured out his eyes.

"If your soulmate doesn't like you then he is either a fuckboy or garbage. Who wouldn't like you. You're a whole ass baby and so likeable" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah. Who wouldn't like you. You're such a cute cinnamon roll that is so nice, smart, talented, cute and handsome." Tzuyu listed.

Jennie agreed with the other two. "But Jeongin if he touches you, does something that makes you uncomfortable, or does that thing to you." She breathed in. "Tell me, the group, or your parents.  Don't keep it a secret. Nobody will judge you."

"I will definitely beat his ass. That horrible asshole is going to understand the lesson and I will make him suffer like he did to you. Alright?" She finished saying and jeongin cutely nodded.

He wiped his tears away and smiled. "Thank you noonas. I love you." He said shyly and they all group hugged.

"Whats his name?"

"S-seungmin."

Jennie spitted her sprite and looked at Jeongin. "Seungmin as an Lisa's stepbrother?" She asked and the younger nodded.

"Oh my." Tzuyu said, covering her mouth with her sweater paw.

"Sis this relationship going to be a unique one. The bad boy and the cutie pie of school." Chaeyoung squealed.

Jennie was now stressed. Her small child was matched with her annoying brat's brother. Jeongin and seungmin were opposite just like jennie and lisa.

"Noona are you o- LISA!"

"Jeongiiee!" Lisa squealed as she run up to him and hugged him. "I missed you bun. You didn't text me back since three months ago.

"Sorry. I lost my phone whenever I went to see uncle Yoongi's wedding. Mom said she will buy me one next week."

"Ah thats good. Tell me when you get it so we can spill some tea." Lisa said whispering the last part.

As the two chit-chatted Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were having the best time seeing Jennie's face. It showed her usual irritated expression.

"Beautiful. Did you like the snacks I bought you?" Lisa asked as she took a seat next to her. Jennie didn't reply back. "Yesterday my grandma came and we made cookies. I brought some for you."

Lisa really out here giving food. Spare 🤲

Lisa unwrapped the box and it showed delicious different kind of cookies. "Here try this one out." She suggested.

If jeongin wasn't there, Jennie would've been cussing Lisa out and told her to leave harshly, But since he's here gotta act like a nice older sister.

She slowly grabbed the cookie and took a bite. "Hmm so good." She puts on a fake smile and chews slowly.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu were smirking while Jeongin was looking at the cookies in amazement.

"You like them?"

Jennie glared but then replaced it with a nod. "Yeah s-so good. Tell your grandma these are the best."

Lisa smiled. "Awh thank you." She smiled before looking at the clock. "Oh shoot. I have to leave. It was nice seeing you Chae, Tzuyu and Jeongiie."

"And especially you princess." Lisa kissed jennie cheek.

Jennie wanted to strangle lisa.

💔

___________________________________

I think I'm going to make longer chapters. So please do tell if it gets boring or you would rather like short ones.

+ pls something that I forgot to add in the beginning was that when somebody has a tattoo on their lower part of their body it means the bond will be more mature if yk what I mean but if it's on the upper body part their bond will have more on the side of  fluff.