♡Quince♡

Her classmates were in shock seeing how Soojin would lay her head on the brunettes shoulder or try to hold her hand in between classes. The look of uncomfortable was seen on Jennie's face. She was so tired of everyone looking at them when it was obvious she didn't want the attention. But the other had other plans. She wanted the attention. She wanted everyone to see that they had no chance with her.

Jennie now knew that she had classes with Soojin and that meant she had to find ways to avoid them. Hopefully her counselors could understand the situation.

After what felt like centuries, she finished with her classes and could leave. She was super happy. For the first time in her life she was happy she could go see her annoying brat. She quickly got her things and left the classroom. Forgetting about the red-headed girl who was also in a rush to catch up to her.

She hid herself with the football guys who were pretty tall but stinked bad because of the tough workouts. At this point she didn't care. She would do whatever to get away from the red-headed girl who was searching for her with a confused face and lips yelling for her name.

"Look who we have here. The one and only Jennie Kim. What are you doing here with us?" Hoseok asks, slightly loud and Jennie quickly shushes him. "Why are you being so loud?"

"Because that's how I am, The sunshine. Just like your girlfriend." He teases as he wiggles his eyebrows. Jennie glares and punches him lightly.

"The reason why I am with you big idiots is because I'm hiding from soojin." She said as hoseok chuckled.

"Oh the new hot chick?"

"Yes the ugly chick, So please cover me. I need to go to the library safe and sound without hickeys."

"Oh so now you have two annoying soulmates? Who do you like more?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "None."

"I know you're lying. I remember seeing you blush at lunch and smiling at lisa." Hoseok said, again smirking.

They finally saw the libary and jennie smiled. "Well see you tomorrow sunshine. Have fun practicing." She teased and hoseok pouted.

The two said their goodbyes then went to their location. Jennie entered the libary and went to her same spot.

She didn't see the blonde hair and her smile turned into a frown. The time where she wants Lisa here, she isn't. What the hell. The younger was always the first one to be here and greet her with a bright smile. She denies the idea to everyone about liking Lisa always being with her but she knows the real truth. She actually finds it comforting when Lisa is with her during the afternoon.

Jennie sighs as she sits on the brown bean bag. She begins to read the unfinished chapter from yesterday. At first there was no trouble and she was getting interested but the more she read the more the letters didn't make sense. She kept getting distracted. Would look up from her book when the door opened and was disappointed to not see Lisa.

When is she coming?

Is that brat going to come today?

Ugh the day I want her to be here she isn't here. I don't deserve this.

Jennie put her head down on the table and tried to read some more but couldin't. She got up to get another book. "This book isn't good."