♡Veinticinco♡

"Good morning, Nini." Lisa said cheerfully as she sat at the same table where the brunette was reading a book. "Good morning?" Jennie replies, sounding partly confused. 

"I went to visit Mrs. Lee on my way to school and bought a new snack that I think you will like." Lisa says taking out the four pink bags that had cute drawings on them. 

Jennie was super confused.

Lisa had acted differently with her on Tuesday and monday. She would run off every time they made eye contact and didn't talk to her at all. When that happened on the second day Jennie had thought it was because of the party. She was going to talk to her the day after but her calls would go to voicemails and none of her friends would tell her the truth. So seeing how Lisa was acting all vibrant with her and pretending like there was nothing to talk about made her question.

Another thing that surprised her was the new color change on Lisa. Not only that, her makeup and the clothes she was wearing. It was similar to what she had on at the party. 

Lisa stops talking about how she almost poked her eye with the eyeliner this morning when she realizes that Jennie has been keeping her eyes on her and hasn't blinked since she took out the snacks. "Why is a creepy person looking at me." Lisa jokingly said.

Jennie breaks free from her wondering zone and looks around. "Who is?"

"You." Lisa points at her.

Jennie glares at her. "First of all I am not a creep and lastly I was thinking about something."

Lisa smirks. "You were thinking about my beautiful self?" She says and flips her long hair.

"No." Jennie smirked back. "Thinking about nayeon's beauty."

Lisa huffed, grabbing a random book. "I wonder what sana and tzuyu is going to say when I tell them about you daydreaming about their girlfriend." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You're so annoying. I swear."

"Me? What have I done?!"

"Everything."

Lisa was definetly not going to give her the snack she had brought. "Since you want to start blaming me then you won't get my special treat."

"Awe poor me. Missing out in a skittles bag." Jennie sarcastically says.

Lisa took out a package this time which consisted of different kinds of macaroons. This is what she had been wanting ever since she was born. She was the only person in her family and friends that has never eaten or smelled a macaroon.

"Thank you God for reminding me of the extra money in my piggy bank." Lisa said as her hands were in a prayer position.

She doesn't wait any longer and begins eating all of them without asking the brunette if she wanted any. She ate like somebody was going to steal them away from her. Two minutes later nothing but just crumbs were in the bag. Lisa groans as she pats her tummy. She already knew a stomach ache was going to appear an hour later but she doesn't regret it. "Gosh, that tasted delicious." She said, licking her lips.

Jennie was shocked. How could she eat that much in such little time. "Unnie do you have any water?"

"There's a water fountain outside."

"That water taste nasty."

"Well what do you want me to do? Buy you one from the store?" Jennie said.