♡Trienta y Uno♡

"She never called me."

"Your Aunt has been very busy with work at the states but she cares for you. She called yesterday and asked me how you were doing." Mr. Jung said.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I don't get why she did that when she could've called me. She knew I was okay after your call."

"Jen you have to give her some slack. Her CEO is very strict with her and you know how being in the business is."

"I know uncle. I know." Jennie snaps. She didn't mean to act rudely but all these excuses were starting to get on her nerves.

What bugged her more was how Mrs. Jung was the same person who had been on her ass about answering her phone and promising her that she would be there for her when she felt lonely. It wasn't surprising to see that she was doing the opposite. Always making promises but never keeping them because of her stupid excuses. "I'm sorry sweets. I've been busy" Yeah too busy fucking her manipulative boss.

Last night Mr. Jung had recieved a call from Mrs. Jung late at night and the first thing she talked about was about her relationship with the ceo. She would bring up the word stressed so many times but it wasn't work related. Mind you. Jennie has been told the reason why her urgent calls have been ignored is because of the "stressful company work". After her rant, she talked about Jennie.

"She's been doing well right? Are her grades good?"

"Actually no. She hasn't."

Mr. Jung explained everything to her and it shocked her.

"She was in the hospital and you didn't call me?" She said angrily through the phone

"The real question is how come YOU didn't call me or your daughter?" He answerd emphasizing the you part.

"I did call her but it kept saying this number is not available. I didn't call you because.... why should I?" Mrs. Jung lies and Mr. Jung rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Ji-Yoon. I just wanted to tell you about what happened to Jennie. Have a great trip with your lover." and hanged up.

"Has the school called for me?" Jennie asked as she takes out two eggs and the white rice.

"Yeah. They told me that they wanted you back by this tuesday. Which is tomorrow. The principal wants an explanation." Mr. Jung said. "I thought Doctor ellie explained it to him?" Jennie questioned.

"She did but they want you."

"Stubborn ass principal. He's not even going to care what I say on tuesday and will straight up tell me how much money I have to fucking pay."

"Jen-"

"Just like how aunt Ji-Yoon doesn't care about me." Jennie mumbled.

"You know-"

"Lisa is probably getting forced by soojin to feel bad for me and-" Jennie stopped and took a deep breath. Mr. Jung snatches the knife away from her hand. "Why don't you go upstairs and wake up the little sunshine?" He said giving her a warm smile.

Jennie sighed leaving the kitchen and walking upstairs to the bathroom. She locked the door and breathed in and out. "What in the hell is wrong with me?"

She was never like this.

💔

"Lisa wake up. It's beginning to be two in the afternoon!" Jennie slightly yells as she shakes the bed. Lisa doesn't open her eyes but does huff and throws a pillow to Jennie who had been hit on the face. She changes her sleeping postion, thinking the older would let her sleep for another hour.

"Excuse me brat but you're in my house."

"Unnie shut up!" Lisa whined with a pout.

"First, you in my bed. Second of all who gave you permission to wear my clothes and third, you didn't go to school today!" Jennie continued to nag and the younger just kept getting more annoyed.

"My uncle is cooking breakfast and if you don't get up we will eat all of the delicious- HMPH!"

Lisa had enough. She makes a brave and smart choice to pull Jennie in the bed with her and lays her head on her chest.

"Goodnight Nini~"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Goodnight."

💔

"LISA BE CAREFUL!"

"LOOK AT ME UNNIE!"

"GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

"BITCHI NANEUN SOLO!" Lisa singed while dancing.

People looked at the raven haired who was on top of a tall table and dancing to solo. Random people recording as others laughed. "I'm going so lo lo lo lo lo lo~"

"Okay I think we should g-"

Jennie winced. The headaches were coming again. She holds herself to a wall while covering her face in pain. "Fuck." She hissed and tears were starting to form in her eyes. Lisa stopped dancing when she noticed Jennie.

She bows to the audience, signaling that she was done giving out a show and waits for all the people who were looking and recording to leave. Carefully getting down and running up to her she asked if the headaches were back. Jennie groans and pushes lisa so weakly.

"Leave me alone."

"Jennie we need to go back and take your pills. It's not going to rest if you keep pushing me away."

"I said leave me the fuck alone!" Jennie swore at the younger, giving her that warning look.

Lisa frowned. She was a bit hurt. "And leave you suffering in this crowded place?" She scoffed grabbing Jennie's hand. "I'm not that stupid."

"Stop it, it hurts!" Jennie winced. The familiar sting.

"It hurts because you're being stubborn!" Lisa corrected as she tried to hold her hand but the older would just back out.

"Fine then since you want to go the hard way." Lisa swoopes jennie off her feet.

"You're an idiot if you think that I would leave you here."

💔
_____________________________________

Don't really like this chapter even though I tried to correct all the mistakes.

(But on a good note. This book has gotten so many reads and I'm so happy to see that. Thank you so much. I love you all 💕)