Treinta y Dos

The next morning, Jennie was met with an empty spot in her bed and the sun on her face. The loud beeping of the alarm was gone as a brush was thrown to the machine. Today was a tuesday and that meant she had to see obnoxious humans and learn about why giving a fuck is important.

Sigh.

A place she hated deeply. "Do I really have to go? I could just tell them that I wasn't feeling good again." Jennie asked herself. "Yeah I should do that." And went back to getting comfortable.

Not even a minute passed before Mr. Jung came in, looking all dressed up in fancy attire. "Jen, time to get up." He shouts and Jennie stayed in the same position. "I know you're awake. I heard you throw something at your alarm."

Jennie groans. "I don't wanna go uncle jungie. I don't want to see those annoying jenlisa shippers or sojen shippers. I don't want to see my teachers, papers, letters, numbers, or Lisa!" She complains.

"You had a alot of time of not seeing any of those things except a person." Mr. Jung says.

"Fine. I'm not going to take those damn pills if I go to school."

"Oh yes, you are child. You don't and I'm going to embarrass you in front of everyone today." Mr. Jung states, determined.

"You wouldn't dare." Challanged Jennie as she sits up.

"Try. Me."

The two stared at each other in a serious way as Jennie had her arms crossed her to chest and Mr. Jung raising an eyebrow. It lasted for a good minute until the door had been knocked. "You're going, period." He said before leaving.

"Freaking old people. I swear." She mumbles while getting out of the bed and going to her closet. She opens it so harshly almost removing the switcher off. "Whoever made school is a fucking psycho. I can't believe I have to wake up early in the morning just to see strangers that make me want to-"

Puffed out, Jennie picked a normal outfit. Black sweatpants, a white tanktop and a red Nike sweater. It was a Tuesday. Why bother getting dressed up.

"Shit!" Looking for the clock to see what time it was. "I'm going to be late if I keep-

"Good-Morning bab- Oh!"

Jennie squeaked seeing who came in. "Nayeon what the fuck are you doing here?" She tried to cover her chest. Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"To walk with you. I needed to see my bestfriend." She replied casually.

"And you could've at least knocked-"

"GOODMORNING UNNIE!" Lisa greeted as a big smile was on her face. That smile dropped so fast when she saw Jennie covering herself. "I-I'm sorry! I thought you were ready to go since you know the door was open and I hea-

"Cover your eyes, idiot." Jennie remarked. "No, what about you two getting the hell out until I'm done."

"Girl chill out. We both have the same thing. Nothing new I haven't seen." Nayeon said.

"Unnie we have to be respectful." Lisa added as they were being pushed out.

"Yeah Unnie. Listen to the one who has a smarter brain."

And the door was slammed.

💔

Jennie felt like time was going extremely slow. It was like someone was testing how long could she last being in this prison.

The shippers coming up to her to ask so many questions and the looks from others irritated her.

She skipped her third period and went to hide in the library where there wasn't so many people. Mrs. Bae didn't ask her any questions and just smiled at her which she was glad. The silence and nobody going up to her didn't last that long as a hyper Lisa found her.

"Good-Morning Unnie!"

"You already said that earlier" Jennie mentions while flipping a page.

"I know but because it wasn't a really good moment to say it earlier I'm saying it now." Lisa replies and sits next to her.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Okay. Are you done now? You're being a bit annoying."

Lisa shook her head. "I barely saw you the whole day. How am I being annoying?" She asked.

Now Lisa was feeling annoyed with her.  Was she going back to her old mean ways and acting like nothing happened.

"I apologize if I sounded rude but I just want to be alone. For right now. I haven't had the best day and I know that some silence and being away from others will calm me down so I don't snap like how I did to you." Jennie clears up.

"Yeah. Me and my lover would like to be alone. If you know what I mean." Soojin said, appearing out of nowhere. Lisa almost shows how upset she looks when she hears soojin. She puts on a fake smile, "Hi unnie."

Soojin smiles back. "Hello Lili."

Jennie is starting to think that her guesses were right. Someone is really praying for her downfall and it's working.

"I'll leave you two alone. See you later lovebirds." The hurting sunshine bowed and left with an aching heart.

It's not fair.

Soojin hides her smirk. "I missed you so much, Jen. What the hell happend to you?" She asks in a worried tone. "Who hurt you?" She grabs her hands but thr older removes them.

"You're never going to learn are you?" Jennie says with a not surprised tone and starts to walk towards the entrance door.

"But I wanna have some romantic time with my baby. What is so wrong with that? I don't get your idea of hating on our future life together."

"Together?" Jennie stops walking and turns to look at her. "Soojin listen sweetheart. I really need you to listen to me clearly. This isn't middle school anymore. Me and you will never be together after what you've done to seunghee. To me and my friends. I don't like you. I hate you." She clarifies.

Soojin gulps. "You don't mean that."

"I'm sick and tired of you pretending that you haven't caused any hurt in my life. You act like I'm the fucking bad guy when it's you. You act like we are soulmates when we aren't!"

"Because we are." Soojin pulled up her shirt and a familiar birthday date showed on her hip.

3/ /97

💔
______________________________________

The more Jennie denies about her feelings and acts rude the more it hurts her.