♡Treinta y Nueve♡

"Soojin!"

The redhead let's out an annoyed sigh hearing the familiar chirpy voice. Oh lord. What did that mosquito want from her now? She was not in the mood to play princess and be all nice. Her face instantly changes when Lisa gets near and stands in front of her. 

"I wanted to talk about the project. Since you changed your mind about the location, where should we do it?" Lisa asks, a bit breathless.

Soojin shrugs. "I don't really mind as long as it's not in some fancy restaurant."

"No worries. We need a place where both of us will be comfortable and finish this project in peace." Lisa says.

"Any ideas then?" Soojins asks and starts walking towards the locker hall, Lisa following beside her.

"I was thinking about going to that cafe shop that just opened. I've heard from my classmates that it's a nice place and calm to study." Lisa informs. "I also heard that their pastries are really good too. I could pay for you if you're interested in them."

Soojin wonders how the younger could eat all the time. Does she ever get a stomachache. "Or we could just do it in school." Lisa adds which gives her a response.

Soojin scoffed. "Fuck no. Another three or four hours in this shit hole of a place. I can't stand being here." She replies, making Lisa chuckle.

"It's not so bad in school. You just have to be with the right people and mind your business to keep yourself out of trouble." Lisa claims but Soojin disagrees. School is nothing but just a place of negativity. No matter how many times you try to be fun or positive.

"Thanks for the advice but I'd rather eat a bunch of brocoli than try to be whatever you explained."

Lisa scrunched her face. Broccoli disgusts her so much. Just seeing the vegetable made her skin itch. "You don't like it?" The red head asks.

"Nu-uh. Taste like poop and grass." She expresses and Soojin looks at her weirdly.

"How do you know how poop taste like?"

"I don't know how it tastes like but I just kno-" Lisa looks at the confused face and doesn't continue to explain. Everytime someone questions her about that, she struggles to tell them. Knowing soojin, she does not want to be judged more than she already is. "Ignore what I said." She says and Soojin nods.

"So is the café okay with you?"

"Sure I guess. We can start tommorow The sooner the better.

They both exchange their phone numbers on a piece of notebook paper. As they get nearer to the lockers, Lisa looks at the clock and slides the paper in her backpack. "Well I have to go help Jungwoo with the news. I'll see you tomorrow, unnie." She bows and then quickly runs upstairs.

Soojin bows in return and puts on her fake smile. She waits for the younger to leave out of her sight to smirk. "This was easier than I thought it would be." 

Her plan was moving perfectly. Now all she needed to do was check off two things and then she would be gone. Gone out of her's and Jennie's life. 

The hallway was starting to clear out as the final bell was close to alarming everyone to be in class. No one wants to be counted tardy since final exams are close and every second is important. But Soojin didn't care and walked at whatever tempo she wanted to. When she got to her locker she wasn't shocked to see love letters taped on it.