Treinta y Seis

"What's the topic of your project?"

"We're still debating on it. We didn't get to plan it out since it was already lunch time."

"But Soojin did tell me not to worry about the other things like the places we'll be finishing it. It was like I had no other option but to accept the fact that I'll be going to her house. For a week!" Lisa expresses.

Of course, Jennie thinks. Anything to bring her closer and succeed in her dumb plan.

"You excited?"

Lisa snorts. "Are you crazy Unnie. Excited?" She shakes her head. "I'm gonna tell you something but you cannot tell Soojin. Okay?" Jennie nods again.

"She looks like she doesn't care about her education at all. She's either on her phone or talking with her friends in class, causing a distraction when the teacher is teaching." Lisa said, playing with her ring. "Sometimes when she asks to go the restroom, she stays in there for like the whole class time and I caught her smoking three times too!"

This was something new Jennie has learned. Years ago soojin had been one of those kids who was always at school, having perfect attendance, and cared about her grades. It was to the point where she stayed up till three in the morning because she needed to be the greatest out of everyone in their school.

Now hearing that she didn't care about perfect grades and was smoking in the restroom was a shocker for some parts. Time has changed and even people do. Soojin was one of them.

Lisa looks around to see if anyone was near them. "Don't tell her please! She might cast a spell on me." Lisa begs the older who was finding this entertaining. "I don't know. I think I should tell the principal that one of her students is harming-

"Unnie!" Lisa whines as Jennie chuckles. "I'm just joking. Such a scaredy cat." she teases.

Lisa couldn't stop thinking about Soojin's suspected murder since she first heard about it. She was afraid of becoming her next victim if anyone heard her.

"Who's more intimidating?" Jennie asks. Curious to know an opinion that was similar to others she's heard.

That gets lisa to think. "Well it depends. You both have this type of...ugh how do I say it. It's just that. Well with you...you look very scary when pissed off. "And hot she says in her mind. "I don't think I've seen soojin pissed but she's just intimidating. You both are sometimes."

"Interesting." Jennie says as she let's herself fall to the floor. She had been used to the rude comments and judging looks that others have given her. Her friends weren't part of that. They believed you shouldn't judge a book by its cover which Jennie also believes in. Lisa as well didn't either.

There was one time where she bumped into somebody by accident and decided to help but the person shaked so much and left running. She apologized for making them uncomfortable. The principal thought Jennie threatened the poor boy or had done something bad.

"What are you thinking about Jen?"

Jennie slightly shrugs. "Do I really look like I could hurt a person?"

"In my opinion you don't. Not with that baby face." Jennie glares. "but you know how some ignorant people think otherwise."

"I have the disease. The resting bitch face."

"Yeah but including the pretty part."

Jennie looks at her. "Lisa there is no pretty part in the definition."