Chapter Two

*Time Lapse*

Three years later. . .

Joanne's POV

Maureen slammed me against the wall and just stared at me, leaving me to listen to our heavy panting, until she kissed me and pulled me closer to her.

Her kisses come down from my lips to my jawline to the crook of my neck. Maureen went to take off my shirt, and I was going to let her, but we we're interrupted by what seemed like a janitor.

" Mrs., I have to clean the bathrooms." he said.

I widen my eyes at Maureen and all she could do was smile at me, about to burst into laughter.

" One second." I say, and signal for Maureen to go under stall, and when she did, I flushed the toilet and pulled my shirt down, then grabbing my coat from the hook and exiting the stall, nodding at the janitor before I walked away. Maureen was already creeping away as he went into our bathroom stall, and I started running lightly next to Maureen.

We left the bathroom and when we were out, we were both dying of laughter." Can you believe that we we're about to have sex in a bathroom stall at our friend's Halloween party, and a janitor caught us?"

Maureen couldn't respond, she was too busy laughing. So I started walking, and she followed." We'll continue that later." she says flirtatiously, then smacking my ass.

When she comes into view, she wiggles her eyebrows at me and I giggle. We walk back upstairs to the party room where all of our friends were and sit at a table.

Maureen looked amazing. The same tight, leather cat suit that she wore three years ago on Halloween still fit her perfectly, and that damn cat suit had me looking at her all day long.

I wasn't the only one looking at Maureen though. Every man, and even a few women stared at Maureen until she was out of sight. But I always stopped them grabbing her ass or kissing her. She loved it, and it made those fools look away, so it was a win-win.

Every thing had been going spectacularly with Maureen these past years. Barely any arguments, no flirting, at least that I know of, so yeah. Anyway. . .

" Hey, where were you guys?" Mark asks.

It was his party. Ever since he got the job at a film production studio, he's been making amazing money, and now he's practically living in a mansion, and that's where we are right now, at his Halloween party.

" Bathroom." Maureen says quickly, setting a cloth on her lap. A deep blush came over me as everyone wiggled their eyebrows and our table became full of " ooohhs".

" Please tell me you didn't just have sex in my house." Mark says, a pleading look on his face.

" Nope."

Mark nods.

" We didn't do it in your bathroom, but we did in your laundry room, four of your guest rooms, your bathroom, your living room, your game room, and we got really close in your kitchen and your room." Maureen exposes us, and I buried my head in my hands.

Mark looked disgusted. " Ugh!" he squeaked as everyone laughs.

" How did you manage to have sex in almost every part of poor Marky's house?" Collins asks, sipping on his beer.

" I thought you knew how the lesbos did it, Col. You have to get on your knees and put your fin—"

I cover Maureen's mouth before she could go on.

" Jesus! You need Jesus!" Mark exclaimed, covering his ears.

" Mo, I meant how did you manage to get away with that?" Collins asked.