Chapter Eight

Hey, this chapter is a bit... PG13

Maureen's P.O.V.-

When the reception was done and we got back in the limo, she couldn't seem to keep her hands off of me, and I felt the same way, except I had a lot more self-control than Maureen— my wife, currently did. My wife. The person I was going to see every morning when I woke up for the rest of my life.

" Maureen, wait until we get home," I said with a giggle as she pressed soft and slow kisses down the skin of my neck.

" I can't wait. You just look so beautiful right now, and I want my hands all over you, and grind against you, and-and... make love to you."

I smiled at this. " You know the limo driver can hear you, right?"

" And? You're my wife, I can say whatever I want to you, and do whatever I want to you," Maureen said, pushing me back so I was lying on the seat and straddling my waist, leaning down and kissing me.

" Maureen..." I said, because I know she was going to want to take it farther in the back seat of a limo but couldn't help to let a moan escape from the back of my throat.

After a while, Maureen wanted to undo my dress, but I stopped her and sat up so she was straddling my thighs. " Look, we're gonna have a whole free week to make love once we get to the place today. Just be patient. You don't know what's coming."

Maureen smiled seductively, and wrapped her arms around my neck. " So, you still haven't told me where we are going for our honeymoon."

" It's a surprise, I thought you said one day you always loved a surprise."

" Not when the surprise is the destination for my honeymoon."

" Look, all you need to know is that you're gonna love it."

Maureen smiled. " I probably will, you know me so well. But I'll never love anything as much as I love you."

I gave Maureen a deserved kiss, and kept her hands in mines. " I love you, too, honeybear."

Maureen smiled, and leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder. She lied small pecks on my neck, sometimes lingering them and either sucking very gently or biting lightly to tease me.

We got home and Maureen automatically pushed us into our room, and back onto the bed.

" We should shower first, we did a lot of dancing and playing around, and I feel... dirty, after being in a place with so many people." I suggested.

" You live in New York, Jo. And, why are you avoiding doing it with me? I thought you wanted to do the nasty. After all, we did just get married." Maureen said.

" I do, of course I do. But, I told you, I wanna take a shower first. You can even join if you'd like."

Maureen raised her eyebrows and stood up, dragging me into the bathroom with her. " Of course I'd like."

We both bathed, and Maureen got out first, so she was already out in the bedroom when I was turning off the water.

I get dressed in knee-length shorts and a tank top , and was surprised not to see Maureen laying on the bed. " Mo?"

" Kitchen. Also, no use to putting on clothes. Mine are already off." Maureen called from the kitchen.

" You're walking around the house with the windows open naked? Either someone's gonna see you or you're gonna freeze."

" Well, I still have something on." Maureen said, and I knew what she meant when I entered the kitchen. She was in her bras and booty shorts. " And I'm waiting for you."

" Yeah, yeah, let me... uh..." I got easily distracted when Maureen turned around to drink water and my eyes quickly averted down to her amazing ass.

" Pookie?" Maureen asked, putting her cup down and turning around, and smirking when she saw where my eyes were. " Oh, yep, I did squats."

Maureen backed up into me, grinding her hips against me and moving her ass in small circles around my... area.

My eyes fluttered closed. " Stop, Maureen, you're... you're..." she backed up more and got me in between her and the counter, quickly turning around just to put me on the counter, and then turning around again, moving her ass in between my legs. " Ah, oh my god, Maureen."

I squeezed my eyes shut tight, and held onto Maureen's shoulders, digging my nails into her skin. How did she have this affect on me?

Maureen giggled, and then moved away, but then went to get something from under the counter, bending down.

" Oh my god..."

" I'm just getting cereal." Maureen said innocently, moving her butt around purposely.

" Why?"

" 'Cause I'm hungry."

" Maureen." I said seriously, and stand up, purposely coming up behind her and resting my hand near her butt. " Just... I need you. Right now."

Maureen stood up, a smirk on her face. " Need me to do what?"

" Stop it! Screw me already!" I yelled.

Maureen laughed. " Okay, okay, let's go."

She grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom, finally. I was getting crazy.

: :

After hours of going at it, me and Maureen lied on the bed, the sheets tangled with our bodies and our legs tangled together.

" I love you so much, Pookie. And I hope you know that no one can ever make me as happy as you do. I said it in my vows, that I'm not good at keeping relationships, but I always knew you were it for me. From the moment I met you, I wanted you to be mine. And now I'm so fucking happy that you're officially mine, that you're my wife."

I grinned at her, cupped one of her cheeks with my hand, slightly brushing my thumb across is and then slightly leaning down to place a small kiss on her lips, afterwards running my fingers through her curls. " I love you, Maureen Johnson. With all my heart."

Maureen smiled back at me, and draped an arm over my waist, fully turning over to lock eyes with me. " And I love you, Joanne Jefferson. With all my heart."