Chapter Five

She text me a few days ago telling me not to make plans on my off day and asked for my address.

When the day came I waited about 30 minutes before the time she said she'd be here and ordered Chinese.

At exactly 7:45pm she text me to open the door.

I got up to open it and she was standing there with the Chinese I ordered.

"You're an asshole." I said moving out of the way.

She chuckled and kissed my forehead as she passed me.

"You'll get used to it." She said setting it on the counter.

I followed her and got plates and cups out of the cabinet.

She sat down at the counter as I scoffed walking to the living room with the plates and cups.

"You coming?" I said looking at her.

She chuckled and grabbed the food passing me as I went back to the refrigerator.

I went back to the couch with two sprites and smiled.

"I have a lot of stronger shit here but I guess we can start off light." I said handing one to her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me down with the sprite.

I sat down staring at her and blushed nervously.

"Why are we eating here instead of the counter or table?" She asked tightening her grip.

I gasped and yanked my hand away blushing harder.

"I-... um... yo-..... I just always don't do that." I said stammering and looked down.

She smiled and held my chin up.

"You break so easily. Serve me before it gets cold." She said nodding to the food.

I frowned and set the plates out pulling the food out.

"Fuck." I said standing up going to the kitchen.

She grabbed my wrist and yanked me back to her.

"Christians don't curse." She said squeezing my wrist.

I winced and tried to pull away.

"I'm not a bible thumper Christian and god knows I'm good now let go because you're bruising me." I said

She let me go quickly and smiled.

"Get used to that too." She said watching me walk to the kitchen.

When I came back she had both plates fixed with chopsticks sticking out smiling.

I sat down and rolled my eyes as I made the sign of the cross and prayed.

She sat there quietly and I peeked at her and snickered.

"You act like I'm strapping a bomb across my chest." I said making the sign of the cross again.