Chapter Six

Blanco has been busy for the last two weeks and only text me for my schedule.

The day before I was off she text me telling me not to eat tomorrow with an address and said I can't see what it is before I come.

I didn't know what to wear or what time to go so I waited til 12:30pm and put on some jeans and a t shirt with high tops.

When I pulled up to the address it was a luxury condominium plaza.

It was big and fancy and I was sure I was in the wrong place.

I walked in and there was a man behind the desk that smiled as soon as I walked in.

"May i help you?" He said smiling.

I pulled my phone out and chuckled nervously.

"Um my friend told me to meet her here." I said showing him the address.

He nodded his head and smiled.

"She's been expecting you. Go to the elevator and go to the 20th floor." He said motioning to the elevators.

I went to the elevator and hit the button going up.

Once it started moving I did a quick check in the doors and readjusted everything.

When the door opened I went to the only door in the hall and knocked.

Blanco opened it immediately smiling.

I blushed and grinned as she chuckled.

She took a deep breath and stared at me with a straight face.

"Hello." She said biting her cheek.

I blushed harder and bit my lip.

"Did I do something?" I asked shyly.

She shook her head and covered her mouth.

"My doorman told me you were here and well when I had the elevators put in I thought it'd be more entertaining for it to be a one way mirror." She said chuckling.

I gasped and closed my eyes whimpering.

She pulled me into her and laughed as she rubbed my back.

"I've seen worse." She said laughing.

"Yea but you saw me fixing my boobs." I groaned into her chest.

She pulled me inside and walked me to the living room still in her chest.

I pulled away from her and she pushed me down on the couch and motioned for me to stay.

She came back with two containers of chicken salad, forks and dressing.

"You can pray while I fix the drinks." She said setting everything down.

"Thanks for the permission." I mumbled as she walked back.

By the time I was done she was sitting down and set a cup down in front of my container.