Chapter Eight

The same day Blanco gave me the money I took care of my moms bills and paid back all my debts.

Mila would not shut up about how much I should do for Blanco and in reality that's all I thought about to myself.

I don't know why she did what she did but I know now that ultimately I belong to her.

And to be honest I kind of like it that way.

Mila and I were sitting in my bed thinking about what to do with the remainder of the money.

"Spend it, save it or invest it. Your only options." She said shrugging.

"Mila I don't know what to spend it on, how to save it or where or what to invest it in. Besides you're not helping me on the debate on what I should do for her." I said biting a grape.

She licked her lips swallowing and scoffed.

"What do you mean "what to do?" you have to fuck her. Plain and simple." She said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes and threw a piece of cantaloupe at her face.

"Yes but how? Last time I fucked up bad. I don't even know where to begin." I said laying down.

She sighed and smacked my thigh.

"Take a boss bitch approach with it. All that pussy shit goes out of the window. You wait at her apartment in her bed in lingerie and tell her I'm going to fuck you." She said shrugging.

I looked at her biting my lip and raised my eyebrow.

"That'd work if she didn't live in the fucking pentagon and I'm without a key." I said grabbing another piece of fruit.

"Give me your phone." She said with her hand out.

I slapped it in her hand and laid back down.

"There she said the doorman will let you in." She said throwing my phone on my stomach.

I sat up quickly and stared at her shocked.

"You asked her?" I said scoffing.

She rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Bad bitch. Don't forget to lurk before she comes." She said getting off the bed and going to my closet.

After a half hour debate about what I should wear I went to Blancos apartment in sweats with my duffle bag.

The guy at the front desk gave me a spare key and let me upstairs with a smile.

When I got upstairs I changed into the lingerie and heels putting the duffel bag by the couch and went into her bedroom.

She had a laptop on the desk and thinking about what Mila said it is better to know.

I opened it and put in the password for her phone which we exchanged weeks ago and sure enough it worked.

The first thing I checked was the pictures and it was nothing but pictures for business.

Second place I checked was the trash and to my surprise there was hundreds of pictures of a girl in lingerie and nude.

She was on the bed in some, tied up in others but the farther I went the more of Blanco being with her I saw.

Then I realized that she was her old sub.

I exited out of the tabs and closed the computer back sitting on the bed.

Before I could text Mila what I saw I heard Blancos keys hit the counter outside.