Secret of the Mountain

Moo

The sound came from beneath me, and I'm not sure how that's possible. And I'm not sure how it's so hard to climb this part of the mountain, rocks are in all the right spots to keep me from climbing or jumping easily. I could always use a bomb, but I have very few and had other plans for them.

Moo!

How is a cow inside the mountain? There is no reason for a cow to be anywhere near here. The volcano is always shooting out rock and fire, and there is no grass or growing things here. There is no way a cow could survive.

MOO! 

This is a mystery, as a Sheikah I am drawn to mystery and must learn it's secrets.

This cow sound is a mystery that I am drawn to.

This may be my only weakness. 

I finally was able to scale up the side of the cliff face in front of me. The sound grew louder the higher up I got. 

There's nothing here......

Maybe Kotake put a spell on me to making me insane. Or perhaps I am just going insane. Sanity does not matter now though, I am hearing something and will have no peace until I know what it is.

Apparently it is a cow, but it's so unreasonable I can't bring myself to believe it.

*After Sheik gets over the cow sound*

Dusk is falling, and I have finally found the supply base and route.

_________________________________________________________________

Heyo, I am sorry for another late (and painfully short) update, but school has been crazy busy and I haven't had time for writing. It'll probably be a long time till the next update, but I hape it can be within the next couple weeks.

Thanks for reading :D