Archimedes..? (Medic)

I woke up groggily cause of Soldier's knocking at my door. "Wake up, maggot!" He said. "Okay, okay.. I'm awake." I said as i rose up tiredly. I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth. And then i walked away at my room to get some coffee. "Mornin' (Y/N)." Sniper said while drinking his coffee. "Mornin." I said with a tired voice. "Still tired?" I nodded as i drink my coffee

Medic's POV

Another endless stack of paperwork. I sighed as i continued to write. Archimedes flew by my shoulder. "What iz it, Archimedes?" I asked. The bird cooed on my neck. "I'm okay." I said, smiling as i continued to write. A knock came on my door. "Come in."
I saw (Y/N) enter with.. a piece of cake in her  tray. She put the cake next to me. "I baked a cake. Hope you like it!" She said, smiling.

Her smile is.. adorable.

"Danke, (Y/N)." I weakly smiled as i continued my work. "You know.. you should get a little rest sometime." She said, looking at my bored state.
"Nein. I can't there's so much paperwork." "But, Joseph.."
"I'm fine." I said assuringly.
(Y/N) nodded and waved goodbye. "She's really sweet, right Archimedes?" I said to the bird. The bird flew away. "I'll take that as a yes." I looked at the cake she gaved me. Pink frosting.. Strawberry on the top.

Looks delicious..

I took a bite. That bite, that sweet little bite. Made me watered. I took another bite. I couldn't help it. It's so tasty and sweet. "Wow." I whispered. Then my bird flew next to the cake. I gave him a small piece. He cooed happily. And then i realized that the cake is gone.

I ate too much..

I chuckled and then returned to work.

After a few hours...
I think this is it.. My latest experiment... I tested to another liquid and nothing happened. "Huh??" I said, confused. And then for a few seconds later a soft light came from the liquid, making me squint. Then the light dims. I looked at my experiment. Gasping at what i saw. A rose. "What?" I said, shocked. "Th-this.. is not what i..." I looked at the papers and find my misteak.

Oh.. I forgot to put that one..

I chuckled as i grabbed the rose. It's scent is so sweet. Then i got an idea. "Hmm... Archimedes?" I said, calling the bird. "Coo?"
"Can you bring zhis to (Y/N)?" I asked. The bird grabbed the rose and then flew away. I continued my experiment.

(Y/N)'S POV

I stayed at my room, sketching some flowers. The summer wind enters the room.  I sighed contentedly as i rested my head. Then a bird came from the window with.. a rose on it's beak. "Archimedes..?" I said confused. The bird set land on the top of my sketchbook, offering the rose. "Th-Thank you.." I blushed as i accepted the rose. The red rose's scent caught my nose. The bird cooed and then flew away.

Did Joseph gave me this?