A Knife To The Neck (Spy) {NSFW}

Warning: Knifeplay, small blood mention, smut...

It was nighttime and i cant find anything to make me busy. So i walk around the base looking for anything to do. I got bored so i sat on a sofa. Spy sat next to me. "Hey, (Y/N)." He greeted. "Hey." I replied. He lit up a cigarrette and blew a smoke. "You're still awake in this hour, mon amie?" I nodded. "Follow me, i've got something to show you." He said as he stood up. I followed him and we are now in front of his smoking room. I entered the room with him. The fireplace is still bright with fire. He suddenly stopped at the center of the room and then he looked at me. "(Y/N), i wanted to be honest.. Je t'aime, tu es vraiment incroyable. I.. meant to say.. that i love you.." He said, clearly embarassed. I looked at him, speechless. "I know this is kinda foolish to hear from the most arrogant man you've ever seen in your entire life and, mon dieu, you're also going to deny my feelings like other women. And our friendshi-" I kissed him, making him stop from his speaking. He kissed back. "(Y/N).." I smiled at him. "I love you too." He smiled back. He kissed again but rougher. He quickly entered his tounge and started a dominance. I gasped as he won the dominance. He pinned me gently onto the wall. I can feel his body closer to me. He placed one of his hands on my waist, caressing it. He stopped the kiss for some air.

"Why don't we take this on the bedroom?" He said. I nodded as he picked me on both of his hands.

Holy shit, he's strong

He gently lay me on his bed as he remove his jacket, his balaclava and his gloves. Leaving him on his waistcoat and tie. I looked at him, lust filling my eyes.

He looks better without that mask.

He noticed that i've been staring at him hungrily. "Like what you see, amour?" He said, with his seductive tone. He then, grabbed his butterfly knife, testing its sharpness. "I do have this thing.. and i cant really handle it.. I've asked the medic and he said it's just normal for people to have those.. Would you mind if.. i try it on you?" He asked, worry on his eyes and then placing the knife at his bedside table. "Y-yeah.. I guess.." I replied. "Don't worry.. I will not hurt you.. Say "Sharp" if it hurts really bad." He smiled and then returned to his luscious eyes. Then he was on top of me, kissing me roughly until he grew bored and started trailing to my neck. He stayed there, finding my soft spot. "Spy.." I moaned as he found the spot. He grabbed my shirt, removing it quickly also my pants. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. "Tu es belle, mon amour." He whispered. I realized that i wore a lacy bra with pairing panties. He stood up, removing his last pieces of clothing, leaving him nothing. He grabbed the knife as he pointed it on my neck. I whimpered a little. He smiled. "I'm afraid that i'm gonna remove these. I love you wearing these." He said as he remove the rest of my clothing. I felt his hard member near my heated core. "Are you ready..?" He asked. I nodded. Then he placed the knife an inch away from my neck. It makes me squirm a little. Then i felt his hard member entering me. It was quite a pain with the knife infront my neck. But the pain changes to pleasure. He continued to thrust me gently. "Harder.. Please." I moaned. He thrusted me a little harder as he whispered my name. "(Y/N).." He whispered french sweet nothings at me as he thrusted harder. "Spy!" I screamed. His free hand grabbed my waist as he thrusted quickly. "I-I'm coming.." I said as he thrusted as fast as he can. "Me too, amour." He said as we both came. He removed the knife and saw a little blood came out. "Oh no.." He said as he stood up quickly and grabbed his first aid kit. Then he healed my small wound on my neck. "I am really sorry. I was so rough on you. I was really not gonna do it on you but my mind keeps telling me to do it. I.." He said quickly as he ran out of air. "Spy, its okay. I enjoyed it." I smiled, cupping his cheek. "I.. I'm glad you're okay." He said with a smile. After he finished healing me, he slept next to me. "Goodnight, amour." He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as i hugged him lightly. "Goodnight, honey."