No Harm Please (Spy)

A/N: woops sorry for the late update. here's a (bonus) meme (not my meme).

-Your POV-
Annoying Spy! Always stealing my kills. I said as i angrily throwed the stone. "What the hell does he want?!" I said. I stood up as i heard the announcer that another battle is coming. I quickly ran to the respawn room and then grabbed all my weapons.

3.. 2.. 1.. Fight!

And then the battle begins. I grabbed my shotgun very tight so i can shoot a blue scout. Suddenly a blue soldier was running up towards me. I held my shotgun tightly and then started to evade his rockets. He was surprised that none of them hit me so i took the chance to headshot him using my shotgun. I quickly ran towards him while he was refiling his rocket launcher until i saw a red spy uncloaking and then backstabbing soldier. "Spy!" I screamed in anger. He just chuckled and then cloaked himself. I angrily walked away, saw a blue sniper on my way. Busy focusing on shooting people. I happily headshotted him using my shotgun. "Hah! Finally." I cheered myself. "Help!" I heared our engineer screamed. I quickly ran towards the voice and then saw engineer with his sentry being zapped. "There's a spy around here, (Y/N). Shoot him." He said as he tried to fix his sentry. I nodded and then ran away to find the spy.

I found the enemy spy trying to cloak himself so i chuckled lightly and then sneakily walked behind him.

BANG

He's dead. Right on the brains. I chuckled as i refiled my gun. And then i heard a backstab behind me. I looked behind me and saw spy, That damn spy, backstabbed a uncloaking enemy spy. Looks like the enemy spy's holding a dead ringer. "Dammit, Spy!" I frowned as he chuckled. "Well at least thank me for that." He smiled as he saw me annoyed. "I don't care if i died. There's a respawn here!" I said as i walked away angrily.

"Well i was just trying to protect you." He said softly. I scoffed him. "I can handle myself spy."

After the battle...

Stupid stupid spy! I throwed myself on my bed. Always stealling my kills. I stood up as i realized i needed a shower.

-Spy's POV-
I was just trying to protect her. I want her. I liked her. I blow out a smoke and then drank my wine. Let me check on (Y/N).. See if she's okay.. I cloaked myself as I walked sneakily to (Y/N)'s bedroom. She wasn't here. I waited as i saw her leaving her bathroom. I mentally gasped as i saw her.. body.. glistening with water. She was freshly clean out of the bathroom. I blushed deeply as i saw her changing clothes. She.. was.. so.. beautiful. "Magnifique." My dumbfounded mouth said. I forgot that i was still here. My eyes widened in shock as she said "Is someone's there?!" She wasn't done changing so she hid herself and i know its my cue to get the hell out of here.

-Your POV-
I swear to god, i heard someone here. I pull out my weapon and then walked around my room. Checking if someone's there. I finished checking, no one's here. I sighed as i continue changing my clothes.

I walked out of my bedroom and then meet up with the other team members for dinner. After the dinner, i walked outside enjoying the fresh air. "Hello, (Y/N)." I jumped out of my stand saw spy waving a hand on me. "What do you want spy?" I said as i frowned. "You." He replied as he chuckled. I blushed deeply as i shook my head. "Cause you're beautiful." He smiled. I don't know what to reply. "Hmp. That's a joke." I crossed my hands on my chest. "You look adorable when you're mad." He said as he placed a kiss on my lips. I gasped on his touch. I kissed him again, wanting his soft lips back on mine. "Je t'aime, Mon petite chou-fleur. (I love you, my small cauliflower.)" "I.. love you too.) I smiled on his touch on my cheek.