Fastest Killstreak (Sniper × Scout reader)

A/N: Requested by MomoKe366 . Hope you like it!

"Hey, (Y/N). You know what?" Said the drunk Sniper. "Mhmm?" (Y/N) replied drunkily.

(Y/N) and Mundy had been friends since she got here. He never talked to anyone except her since she was very nice to him everyday. I guess you can call it close friends since they always chat when they are bored. (Y/N) on the other side, likes him. He is funny, silly and can be sometimes serious. That's the way she liked him. Sometimes they do some silly stuff others can't do. Evading the whole enemy team using a melee weapon. Even though they failed because of the enemy pyro blowing and flaming them on their way. Sometimes is a challenge.

"Let's put on a challenge. Who can have the fastest killstreak?" Sniper said as he rose his bottle of beer. "I am." Then she chuckled on his reply. "No, no my friend. I am." She replied. "Well then.. Let's put on the challenge then." Sniper frowned playfully as he gave (Y/N) a soft punch on her shoulder. "If there's a challenge, what's the prize?"

"Winner gets a treat from me. Loser gets punished."

(Y/N) woke up in her bed. Hearing her alarm beep in the most annoying way. She groggily stood up, going her way to her personal bathroom. Fixing her hygiene up. She doesn't fully remember what happened yesterday. Only thing she remembered is the challenge Sniper created for them. (Y/N) wore her usual clothes which was her uniform.  She walked out of her room to meet sniper. She saw him on the kitchen, making a cup of coffee. "Oh hey there, (Y/N)." He smiled as he took a sip of his coffee. "Morning, Snipes. About yesterday.." (Y/N) said, last words almost into a whisper. "Yeah. We are still doing that." He replied as he looked up on her. "Oh, oh yeah.." She was startled. She knows she can't beat her close friend cause he's so damn good at sniping. "There's a battle coming up. Be ready." He grinned as he walked away. Waving goodbye to her. "Good luck, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) walked into her room. Don't know what to do. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed. "I can't beat him! I'm just a speedy dude who likes to beat people with her bat!" She covered her face with her hands. Regreting her decision as she sat on her bed. "Well.. Wish me luck.." She sighed as she grabbed her best bat.

While on the other side of her room. There is Sniper. Eavesdropping her thoughts. He grinned as he walked away.

Onto the battle...

(Y/N) sighed heavily as she walked onto of the battlefield. She knows what's gonna happen but she tried to keep it positive. She pumped her energy way up as she held her best bat. Making her way to get the first kill. She did it successfully. Smashing the enemy demo's face as he was knocked out. She chuckled as she looked back. Seeing Sniper, in his camping place, angry so he propped his rifle next to her face and shot it. (Y/N) dodged the bullet. The bullet was for the enemy spy trying to backstab her. Sniper waved his hat as a mock to her. She frowned and whispered. "Thanks, mate."

After kills and kills of them Sniper and (Y/N). Their whole team gasped in their amount of kills and then they decided to watch them both. They didn't bother because they were so busy killing the enemy team and fighting each other. "Hey, this looks fun." Demo said as he grabbed a popcorn. Watching (Y/N) bash another enemy medic. On the other side, the enemy spy is so frustrated. He kepts respawning and respawing until the leaderboard makes him the last on his team. He only created five kills and half of them are just assist. He quits and stayed behind his team. "Merde. I can't kill that stupid scout and that sniper. The're just too strong!" He sweared. (Y/N) kept bashing and smashing enemy heads while Sniper headshots and shoot the enemies' weaknesses.

After that very heavy battle.. Their team won. (Y/N) gasped for air as she removed her sweat on her head. She's positive that she beat sniper and his challenge. So she walked into Sniper's camping place. "Hey i beat your little challenge. Ten kills in a row. Boom." She said proudly. "Well, i did eleven." He replied as he stood from his chair. "That one's actually from me but you assisted me so it doesn't count." She said as she crossed her hand on her chest. Sniper groaned and then said "Fine. You win." (Y/N) cheered in delight as she finally beat her close friend. "What's my prize?" Sniper grinned as he walked closer to her. He caressed her cheek as he suddenly kissed her. She kissed back. Liking the New Zealander's kiss. "You're adorable when you try challenges." He whispered. She looked down in embarassment. She never had compliments before. "Well you're cute when you.. piss in jars." She chuckled hard as she saw Mundy frown. "Ach. Whatever, (Y/N)." She continued to laugh as her eyes formed tears. "Ohh classic Mundy."
"Come here!" He replied as he held her on his arms. Trying to tickle her. "Pffh. I have no tickles." (Y/N) said as she smirked. "Well what about here?" Sniper replied as he nuzzled his nose on her neck. "Mundy!" She screamed as they both laughed.

Bonus:
Demo, Spy and Medic tip-toed their way to Sniper's camping spot. They both heard (Y/N) and Mundy's chuckles. "Oi what a love birds they are." Demo slurred. Spy peeked at what they are doing. And then he looked away. Poker face formed in his face. "Yup there are pretty much love birds." He said. "I just don't want to hear that bushman's future sex life."