Skirts (Soldier) {NSFW}

Skirts, skirts, skirts.. Soldier likes women wearing those. Especially, shorter skirts. He never loved a woman before but when he saw (Y/N) wearing a skirt in a middle of a hot day.. He never stopped thinking about her. He can finally sleep peacefully in his bed, just thinking about her image wearing one. He always tried not to be a creep to her so that it wouldn't be too obvious for him to see that he likes her.

This is one of those days, Soldier didn't even realized what he was doing..

-Soldier's POV-
The battle starts again as i ran through the battlefield with my rocket launcher. Medic's behind me and I saw (Y/N), dashing through, going directly to the control point. She was very.. stunning. Her legs, the skirt. The skirt is just swaying to the wind. God, I really loved her. She just too perfect for me. I stood on the point, blocking and shooting the upcoming enemies. Medic übercharged me so i can shoot the building enemy Engineer right away. (Y/N) ran passed me and then smiled. "Nice job, Soldier!" She said as she smiled. I smiled back. Feeling the warmth in her voice. She returned helping us to capture the remaining time for this first control point.

As we heard a TING, the first control point is fully captured by us. Now, we moved on to the second control point. I blocked the enemy Sniper trying to headshot me. Blowing him to pieces. I chuckled as kept shooting and killing the enemies blocking my way. I stood on the second control point. Defending while on capturing. Heavy helped on the capturing too. A loud TING came, and we won. We returned back to the base to take a break. "Good job, everyone." I smiled as i give everyone a pat on the back. "Thanks, Soldier." I heard (Y/N) said. I patted her soft hair. "You're great kiddo." I said as i smiled. She chuckled. Her sweet voice lures me in.  I returned to my room, removing my helmet off. I removed my coat, leaving me wearing a white shirt and some pants. I lay down on my bed, going to sleep. But when i tried going to sleep, i just can't. Even when i was thinking of her. I stood up. Sighing on what to do. And then suddenly i got an idea. I sneakily went to Spy's weapon box and then grabbed his Invis watch.

Suddenly i heard footsteps incoming so i quickly ran towards my room.  I still held Spy's Invis watch. I opened my room's door, looking left and right. When its safe i sneakily opened the Invis watch and then cloaked myself. I walked silently to the bathroom where she went. I stayed at a safe spot where she can't find me and I can see her in a better view. She started to remove her outfit off, leaving her bare. I mentally groaned as my hand made their way to my pants. Lowering the underwear and then grabbing my member out. Stroking it up and down. I tried to move in a more better view. As she opened the showers, I groaned lowly. Luckily, she didn't heard me so i continued moving my hands. Imagining her to my lap.. Saying my name out loud. "(Y/N-" I closed my mouth quickly as she might heard that. "Who's there?!" She gasped as she grabbed a towel to cover her.

Fuck.

-Her POV-
"Who the fuck is there?!" I shouted in fear as i readily prepared a punch. I heard uncloaking sounds and i saw Soldier wearing the Invis watch. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." His voice is so.. serious. "Soldier why-"
"I love you.. Sorry for being.. a creep." I gasped as he confessed. "Soldier.. I-I.." I blushed as I stuttered. "I love you too." I smiled as he walked near me and hugged me. "Thank you for accepting me, cupcake." He said as the hug tightens. I suddenly kissed him. He kissed back and he grabbed both of my buttcheeks as he pinned me to the wall. I gasped making him enter his tounge to my mouth. He started a fight, making him dominant. He traveled around my cavern, enjoying. Then he parted for air. Forming a string of saliva between our lips. He chuckled as he removed my towel. Leaving me bare. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "You're so adorable." He said as he smiled. I blushed as I helped him removed his shirt. Revealing his toned body. I touched his biceps, feeling the muscle. "Wow.." I gasped. "Amazed?" He asked. I nodded. He started kissing through my neck. Finding its weak spot. I moaned as he kissed the right spot. He chuckled softly as he kissed it hard, creating a hickey. He stopped to remove his pants. I helped his remove his pants and his underwear. Now were both bare. His member is.. huge.. He opened up a condom and wore it. He then said "Are you ready?" "It's.. uh.. My first time.." I looked away from embarassment. "Cupcake, It's fine." He said as he moved my face back. He kissed me passionately. Just to feel me safe. "I'll go slow.. and tell me if you're okay." He said. I nodded as he entered his member inside if my core. I screamed in pain. He stopped, just to let me hold on the feeling. He kissed me again. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Le-Let me hold on for a minute.." I gasped. He hugged me softly. I never knew Soldier has this soft side of his. After a minute, he continued moving slowly yet harder. I moaned in pleasure making him go slightly faster. He groaned as his pace is getting faster. "Soldier-" He was getting more faster. All these feeling..  "(Y/N)!" He moaned. "Soldier I-I'm coming.."
"Same here, cupcake." He said. After a last thrust, he came. He slowly removed himself out of my core. I whimpered as i lost the feeling of his member. I lay my head on his chest. I am tired now. Soldier took notice of this so he wrapped me up in a towel. He carried me to his bedroom where he lay me there. He lay next to me. He kissed my forehead and then said "Goodnight, cupcake. I love you."

A/N: well this suc.
Oh yeah uh.. I am really out of ideas for this book. So i am opening up the requests! I never done this before (its my first time doing it hahaha). Chat me up and i'll think about it! ^^