Jelly Popsicle (The Team)

(FIC) Favourite Ice Cream

It was really hot outside. Summer came in real quick. So you changed your clothes into your summer clothes. So that you can feel comfort and air. You met up with the team outside the base, buying ice cream. "Hudda!!" Pyro happily screamed as he took his ice cream in his.. mouth? Engi just drank an iced cold beer with Heavy. Soldier bought a.. popsicle that has the colour of red, white and blue. "AMERICAA!" He screamed as he ate the ice cream. Scout just bought a chocolate ice cream and he was holding a Bonk!. Don't know why. Sniper only has his coffee. Spy bought a vanilla ice cream. He said that he likes that flavour of ice cream. Medic bought a strawberry ice cream. Cause he.. Iikes those? I asked the ice cream vendor if they have (FIC). But the vendor shook his head. "Nope we only have.. Jelly popsicle." The vendor gave you the Jelly popsicle. You smiled and paid the vendor. As you ate the popsicle whole, the tip of it jiggled. Everyone looked at you, except Pyro cause he's enjoying his ice cream. "I...It was hot here and i n-never had an i-ice cream since i got here." You stuttered as you blush. Scout laughed hysterically but the others nodded. Yet they had red cheeks on their faces. "It'z okay, fräulein." Medic said as his blush grew bigger. "Yes i agree with doc." Heavy said. "Next time, you gotta slow down, kiddo." Engi said adjusting his hard hat. Spy stood silently as he looked at me, still eating his ice cream. Soldier does the same. Sniper just hides his eyes by tilting his hat.

A/N:
Dunno why i hav this idea.. but hey there it goes. Btw i have another x reader oneshot book. This time Medic x Reader oneshots. Hope u guys like it!