Technology! (Engi × Cyborg Reader)

While the dessert winds flew, Dell was bored so decided to walk the night. He went out and then started wandering. Until a black smoke came from his distance. Dell was shook and then decided to investigate the black smoke. He saw a robotic arm, a.. robotic leg.. and a.. human? "It's a human robot." He said as he tried to look further. "And its a woman.." When the smoke was away, he can finally see what this is. A Cyborg woman. Her right arm and right leg was deattached from her body. Her face has many bruises and her body was badly scratched. Dell decided to help the woman by carring her with both of his hands.

When Dell returned back to his base, his teammates were asleep in their rooms. Dell placed the woman at his workshop table. He turned the small lamp on and then examined the woman. "Some of her wires are cut.. Her left leg was about to deattach.." He said as he wrote on his notebook. "Her face is.. beautiful.." He said, staring at her face. "Goddamn.." He grabbed his wrench and then started fixing her. Wire to wire... Gathering scrap metal.. Reattaching her leg and arm... Fixing her robotic eye... More metal claking sounds...

Next day..
Dell woke up. He suddenly fell asleep on his workshop table last night. "Oh.. damnit.." he murmured. He look at the cyborg he was fixing. "You're finally complete.." He smiled. Until he heard robotic sounds from you. You opened your eyes slowly. "Mhnn.." You groaned. You tried to move your right arm but its no use. Instead you moved your left human arm. "Wh-Where am i??" You asked the man next to you. "You're in my.. w-workshop.." He stuttered to your sudden awaken. "Who are you?" You asked as you tried to scan him using your robotic eye. "Dell Congaher. An Engineer and a Mercenary at R.E.D. Team." He said. "(Y/N) (Y/L)." You replied. "Nice to meet ya, Ms. (Y/N)." He greeted. "Nice to meet you too." You smiled. "What happened to me? How did i get here?" You asked sincerely. "You crashed in the middle of a dessert. I found you there broken so i helped you by my fixing." He smiled. "Oh.. I think my mini jetpack malfunctioned." You frowned. "Don't worry miss, i fixed it!" He smiled, larger than earlier. "Thank you so much, Dell. Anything i can repay you?" You asked him. "N-No need, miss." He replied, blush forming in his cheeks. You smiled and then you tried to stand up. You trip almost but Engi's hand caught you. He held your hand and then stood you up. "Thanks.." You smiled again. "While you're here.. Would you like to meet the team?" He asked. You nodded. "Sure! I would love to meet new people." You said cheerfully. You  and Dell exited the workshop to meet the other mercenaries.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Dell looks like a nice person..

I thought as i walked with him. "Mornin' fellas." He said to the mercenaries as they eat. They took notice to Dell's greeting and they looked at him. Some of them looked surprised on me. The boston boy dropped his spoon. The New Zealander removed him shades. The German fixed his glasses as his jaws drop. "I want ya'll meet, (Y/N)." He introduced me. "Hi, people." I said. "What you got there, Engie?" The boston boy asked. "I.. uh.. found her on the middle of the dessert. She was.. badly scratched and her other parts were broken.. So i fixed her and there she is." Engi smiled. "Wundebar (Wonderfull).." The German said. "So.. Let's introduce ourselves to her.." Engi said. "Yo, Yo, Yo! I'm the scout. Fastest member in the team!" The boston boy exlaimed. "I am Heavy Weapons Guy. We are friends but still don't touch sasha." The russian said and then frowned at the last word. "I am Sniper. I snipe people, thats all." The New Zealander said. "I am ze Medic! I heal people! I am the best doktor in the team." The German introduced. "SOLDIER HERE, CUPCAKE! GO MAKE TEN LAPS! JUST KIDDING." The.. man with a military helmet exlaimed. "Don't worry he's not mad at you." Engi explained. "Demo here! I place sticky bombs to explode ya to pieces!" The man with a beanie said.  "HUDDA!" A man..? Wearing a gas mask said. "That guy's Pyro." Engie said. I nodded slowly and then looked back at them."Do i even have to introduce myself?" The Frenchman murmured. "Yes you do have to, Spy." Engie frowned. "That's the Spy.. He's snobbish.." I nodded. "So you're joining ze team?" Medic asked. I nodded. "Sure why not?" Everyone cheered and then started a feast with me.

After a few years with the team, you created alot of memories with them, especially with Engie. You created hilarious memories together. You two are now close friends. You two sometimes share your other secrets, sometimes pranking around the boston boy. It was all fun with him. Maybe he felt the same for you.. Just maybe..

"Hey.. Engie?" I asked. "Yeah?"
"Do you feel something around people?"

Dumb question

"Yeah sometimes.." He replied, focused on building his work. "Okay.." I said as i walk away, feeling empty about that answer. I sat down to a wooden bench. Looking at the skies and relax myself.  "Hey (Y/N), why'd you walk away like that?" That Texan accent jumps you from your seat. You look back to see him. "I..Uh.. I wanted some fresh air.." You lied.

He clearly didn't bought that.

"I know there's something going on than that." He frowned. "Engi.. Would you please.. leave me.. alone?" You asked kindly. "Not until you said me what's going on in your head." Engi said as he sat at the bench next to you. You sat, blush forming in your cheeks. "I.. love you, Dell." Dell's eyes grew bigger. "I think that you're.. really lovely that you fixed me. Thank you." You kissed him which lead him into a surprise. "(Y/N).. I-I love you too." Dell said. "Because.. You're really.. beautiful and nice.." Dell smiled as you lay your head on his shoulder.