°

corbyn arrived to daniel's house, a particularly large canvas in hand as he walked to the backyard. he knew that daniel would be sitting out there, soaking in the sun as he watched the seagulls above.

"hey daniel. christina suggested i should bring you this huge canvas." corbyn smiled, walking up the steps and to the porch where daniel stood.

"corbyn, you didn't have to give me one this huge." daniel was in awe at the size, although he had painted on larger. "i guess you're not so weak after all." daniel smirked, taking the canvas into his own hands.

"i wanted to. anyways, let's head down to the beach, the competition will be starting soon." corbyn tugged on daniel's arm, pulling him down the steps.

"wait! i need my paint! what the hell do you expect me to use on this canvas?" daniel spoke sarcastically, running inside to fetch an assortment of paints and pencils. he ran back out to corbyn who held his canvas for him.

"i can take it back now." daniel held out his free hand to corbyn.

"it's fine, dani. i got." corbyn smiled politely as he turned to walk towards the bridge. the two walked in a small silence, only squawks of seagulls and the slap of the ocean water on the shore heard.

"how come you didn't sign up for the surf competition this year?" corbyn asked daniel. "i could ask you the same thing."

"well, if you must know, i wanted to spend more time with my girlfriend." corbyn smiled in deep thought as he looked at the trees around him. beautiful bright greens enclosing the bridge.

"ouch! didn't want to put up with me anymore? i see how it is." daniel joked before speaking once again. "but, i wanted to focus more on art for a few months. i still go for fun though. it's too hard trying to stay away from the water." daniel smiled.

"how sweet." corbyn sighed. the pair walked with another comfortable silence as they neared the end of the bridge. "corbyn, look!" daniel pointed over the edge of the bridge as corbyn followed.

down in the sand, a turtle walked along the edge of the treeline. "it's a turtle!" daniel exclaimed, excitement in his voice. corbyn chuckled at the boy as he walked towards the end of the bridge.

"come on daniel, the competition is starting and i want to watch jack and gabbie flirt." daniel shook his head as he chuckled at the blond. nonetheless, he followed the boy with the canvas.

"another day, another adventure."