°

"daniel! wake up! i wanna take you to the mall today!" a booming voice sounded from downstairs. daniel stirred awake, glancing around lazily to see corbyn asleep at the end of the bed. he laughed softly as jonah came bursting through the door.

"come on d— what's happening here?" jonah pointed to the two boys, his eyebrow raised slightly. "he slept over." daniel shrugged his shoulders as he stood from his bed.

he walked to the closet, opening up the doors as he pushed through clothes until finding the perfect fit. he finally settled on simple black jeans and a bomber jacket.

he walked to the bathroom to change, locking the door behind him. once changed, he took his time to brush his teeth and fix his hair a bit. just before he could walk out the door, he stopped, hearing muffled voices.

"chill, he just wanted to talk last night. trust me, you don't have to worry about who he likes. you'd be pretty happy with the answer." daniel could practically hear the smirk forming on corbyn's lips.

deciding to cut their talk short, daniel opened up the bathroom door. jonah still stood on floor as corbyn was now sitting up on the bed. "alright dani, let's go to the mall." jonah ushered daniel our of the house.

"we can't just leave corbyn in my house." daniel attempted to turn back to his house, but a tight grip on his hand stopped him. "it's fine, he'll leave... eventually." jonah chuckled as he opened the car door for the shorter brunet.

daniel blushed as he sat in the passenger seat, watching jonah rush around to the driver's seat. finally, the two were off to the mall.

as the car ride came to a stop, daniel noticed he and jonah were now outside of the mall. he had been trapped in his thoughts the whole ride. "come on, dani." jonah opened up the passenger door, as daniel showed no sign of getting out on his own. "oh, i'm sorry."

as jonah and daniel walked into the mall, they were immediately met with the wonderful scent of the food that had been made there. daniel's stomach growled softly as he remembered he hadn't eaten. "jonah, can we eat something?" he asked. "let's go." jonah gripped onto daniel's hand as he tugged him softly to the food court.

daniel couldn't lie. he loved the feeling of jonah's hands interlocked with his own. he felt cared for and loved; by someone other than corbyn of course. he never wanted this moment to end.

"wait. the food court doesn't have any breakfast foods. why don't we go to the dunkin' donuts just over there?" daniel pointed to the small cafe. "good idea, cutie."

daniel's cheeks flushed as jonah kept his hand interlaced with his own. this is how they went the whole day. jonah's hand in daniel's all the way through mall. even when they exited with countless bags; they held on.

"that was a fun trip, wasn't it?" jonah asked as he pulled out of the parking lot. "yeah. oh my gosh, it's already four!" daniel exclaimed before speaking once again. "we've literally been out all day." jonah chuckled at how cute the brunet was. he couldn't help but smile around him.

pulling up to daniel's house, he was filled relief as he saw corbyn's car had been gone. his plan was working. "i need to put all these bags in my room, you wanna come?" daniel asked as he made his way up to his bedroom.

jonah could not wait to see his reaction.