°

jonah grabbed the tent, taking it down as he stuffed it into the bag. everyone else had been grabbing their things, attempting to hide under a towel.

once finally having everything, daniel and corbyn led the way to the bridge, practically running to daniel's house. as the group of friends made it to the roof clad porch, they placed down their things.

daniel, the last one to get into the house frowned as he held out his canvas. he hummed in disappointment as he saw his canvas was now drenched. a small hole had even been evident, daniel not even knowing how it got there.

"i'll get you a new one. now get out of the cold." jonah spoke, tugging daniel's arm as he set the canvas down.

daniel grabbed extra towels for everyone, making his way into the kitchen to make some tea for everyone as they sat in the living room.

as he poured the tea out of the kettle and into the cups, a voice sounded though his ears. "hey daniel." he recognized the voice as jonah's.

"why aren't you out there with them?" he asked, glancing at jonah for a brief second. "didn't want you to be alone." jonah shrugged.

taking as many cups into his arms, jonah taking the rest, daniel spoke. "i have my own house, i'm alone quite a lot." daniel chuckled as he sat on the ground in front of corbyn, who sat on the couch.

"daniel, take my spot, this is your house." jonah spoke from next to corbyn. "it's fine, i'm comfortable." daniel laid his head back onto the empty space in front of corbyn. he closed his eyes as he sighed.

"you tired, dani?" corbyn asked, taking a few pieces of daniel's hair into his fingers, twisting it lightly. daniel hummed in content.

"i might have to call christina and tell her you're cheating." jack laughed, ross laughing along with him. "trust me, i'm convinced he's at least bi." christina's voice came out of nowhere.

corbyn turned his head to look at the doorway. there stood his beautiful girlfriend, a smile planted on her face as she placed a kiss on corbyn's forehead. she then walked to the front of the couch, sitting next to daniel.

"i'm not bi." corbyn giggled. everyone shot him a look, as if they 'knew' he was lying. "what makes you think i'm bi?" he asked.

"if you haven't realized, you're petting daniel like he's a dog." zach exclaimed. "i'm not petting him, i'm playing with his hair... oh." corbyn paused his actions.

"just because he's doing that doesn't mean they're a couple." jonah laughed at the group. his laugh almost seemed forced. almost.

"mhmm, okay. i never see him doing it to christina." zach spoke once again. "i've heard corbyn say multiple times that she doesn't like it. she says that her hair will just get frizzy." jonah spoke, christina nodding in agreement.

"well damn. i didn't know corbyn needed someone to speak for him. you sound a little... what's the word?"
zach playfully placed his fingers on his chin, as if to show he was in deep thought.

"jealous?" gabbie spoke from beside jack. "yes, that's it." zach high fives gabbie.

"i am not jealous." jonah grew defensive. although he would never admit it, not even to himself, he was jealous. maybe there was a slight part of him that wished he was in corbyn's spot right now.

"your tone says otherwise. i bet you wish you were running your fingers through daniel's—" jonah threw a pillow at zach, finally getting him to shut his mouth.

"i refuse to speak to you again." jonah spoke, his tone blank. "shut up, i want to sleep." daniel spoke, closing his eyes once again.

jonah's heart was doing flips and he couldn't help it.