°

for the first time in forever, daniel felt as if he was complete. after two years, he realized that jonah was his last missing piece. daniel felt at total peace. he felt loved, cared for.

jonah's smile made him happy. his eyes filled him with love. his hugs filed him with warmth. his kisses filled him with passion.

daniel couldn't be happier. here he was on the beach, a bonfire in front of him as every single one of his friends sat under the glow of the darkening sunset.

his head rested upon jonah's as he cuddled up in jonah for warmth. a smile was plastered atop everyone's face.

jack hushed the large group, suggesting they take out the sparklers. as everyone agreed, they each took one to two bright sparklers in their hands, waving around.

everyone felt free. the music bumped loudly in the background, but was soon turned down slightly.

"why did you turn the music off?" daniel asked. just then, corbyn walked in front of his best friend. "take this. it's your big day." corbyn smiled, handing him a sparkler, cautiously giving him a hug.

"i mean, i was going to grab one anyway." daniel's eyebrow heightened in confusion as he twirled the sparkler. "hey jonah—"

daniel's hands cupped over his mouth as he gasped. there jonah sat, kneeling down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"daniel, i love you more than words could ever describe. we met at this very beach years ago and now i want to spend my life with you. i'm going to keep this short and sweet because i want to save my breath for our big day. daniel james seavey, will you marry me?"

tears streamed down daniel's face as he cried. he nodded his head swiftly. "yes, yes, yes." his voice was just barely above a whisper as jonah slid the ring onto his finger.

the now engaged couple shared a hug as well as a passionate kiss.

"this couldn't be anymore perfect."

"it's perfect when i'm with you."