Outiko-Chapter Two

It was wandering through the woods, nine feet tall and ghostly. I was drawn to the glowing shapes and flowers growing from/ hanging from its horns.
When I got about fourteen feet away, I could see it much better. It was human in concept, but so very tall. There were long and gory marks ripped thoroughly into its arms. I was enraptured by the human look of pain in its eyes. The arms were so long the talons on the hands, they dragged on the ground.
It walked stiltedly, as though motion was hard for it. My eyes traced the shape of its head, so like a deer's but at the same time human-ish. The lights which had drawn me were little diamond shapes and circles and triangles hanging from a thin string growing around the twisting and angular horns.
The flowers were delicate looking things, spiraling off the bone. The antlers branched out at varied points along their length, the ends of each offshoot tipped a deep red and so very sharp. I knew somehow that the red tips weren't natural but were bloodstains, and yet I found myself tip-toeing closer.
A stick snapped under my weight, and it swung its head toward me like an owl sighting prey. Only then did adrenaline set in and my heart begin to race. Yet, I was not scared. I felt a strange power selling up within my heart and I was not frightened of it either.
It felt completely natural, the warmth racing to my cheeks as it warbled a strange call and ambled toward me, reaching out a clawed and injured limb to brush aside the hair which had fallen over my eyes.
This close, I could feel the cool glow of the lights and see the skull which covered its upper face. I could smell death itself on its breath and yet I was kneeling, rummaging through my bag and pulling out bandages. I stood and wrapped its long limbs, using about a roll of gauze on each arm.
It cocked its head, puzzled, then reached up and cut a snippet of the string that grew from its antlers. The pendant hanging from it was a simple triangle, glowing blue, but as it handed it to me, the glow changed to a warm orangey-pink and a small blue-gray flower grew at the top of the gem.
I didn't understand what had passed between us, but I knew it was something special.