Outiko Chapter Seven-VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

A/N: okay, this chapter might be a little graphic:my friend Sappuis(go follow them) knows what I mean by graphic. Ie; yaoi smut warning
IF YOU DON'T LIKE YAOI/BOYXBOY SMUT, SKIP THIS CHAPTER

I don't want to go back to my campsite, god knows what mom would do if she knew I was this and that I was mated to a creature which fed off human flesh.
Kyrian dug through my bag, finding a piece of beef jerky and eating it in one snapping bite. His human form returned, not as weak anymore. I guess finding his mate gave him energy.
He's gonna need that energy.
Waaait wtf am I thinking???? That's just the heat talking, right???
My human instincts are in overdrive too, thinking along the same lines as my inhuman side.
"Hey, Alovkya, you can turn back the same way I can. To turn yourself, just imagine joining your myrick soul with your human one."
I walk over, and he seems so small compared to my seven foot stature. I eat some of the food too, shrinking back into my human form.
My mind hasn't settled, and clearly neither has his. He lunges forwards the moment I regain my senses, crashing his lips onto mine.
The demon coughs as Kyr slips his tongue into my mouth.
"Kyr, this is the last time I'll teleport you back to your place."
His place? But he was out here when I found him?
The boy sees my confusion.
"Kyr is one of the lucky few who managed to keep his home he had when he was human. He figured out pretty fast how to turn back, and used his time as a human to pay his debts and bills twenty years in advance."
A/N: I know this isn't how payments work but bear with me.
"Then he spent two years looking for you, because he was growing weaker each time he shifted back without having found his mate. My brother began to pick on him more."
Kyr smiles. I can't help but smile too, his happiness is contagious. The shadows envelop us both, and I'm not scared for once in my life. He starts kissing me again, even before the demon tosses us out of the shadows and into his room.
I let him, my body growing feverish and excited at his touches. His fingers roam under my shirt, teasing me by flicking his thumb over my nipples.
I moan, tugging off my shirt and fumbling with undoing my jeans.
He strips down to his boxers as I hopelessly fail with trying to undo my belt, much less my jeans.
In a couple liquid movements, he has me stripped down completely, squirming under him as he teases me more. His long tongue flicks over my nipples, making me get harder and blush bright red as I moan out in need.
He moves lower, teasing me with his tongue. I'm shocked when he takes all of me into his mouth, it's almost like he doesn't have a gag reflex as he swirls his muscular, long tongue around and makes me feel good.
I'm not huge by any standard, but factually the human mouth is about three to four inches long and I'm about six, so I'm shocked that he's not gagging at all; not even when I cum in his mouth.
I hear him swallow, and blush even more.
He sucks on his fingers for a second, I'm confused, but I understand when he slips a finger into me. My back arches as he nimbly hits a pleasurable spot with his finger, pain and pleasure warring in my head as he adds fingers and stretches me out.
He strips out of his boxers, and I'm in shock. Even in his human body he's a monster. He notices my shocked stare.
"I was about ten when I died and became an Outiko, now I'm around thirteen. I've met other Outiko before and they all say thirteen is the size we gain when we become Outiko."
I close my eyes and stutter as I speak.
"How t-the hell d-do you expect t-that t-to fit?"
He smirks, I can hear it in his voice.
"There's a reason why I stretched you out."
I can't keep my eyes shut, the anticipation killing me. I open my eyes right as he thrusts in, my back arching as I scream out in pleasure. It hurts really badly though, and tears start to well in my eyes. He leans down and licks them away, waiting until I get used to him to move.
Now that my body is acclimated to his size, it feels inhumanly good. I moan out with no control over my voice, my body shaking with each hit. I cum again, screaming out.
"Kyr!!"
He smirks, and speeds up.
"That your nickname for me, baby?"
I moan uncontrollably in response as he starts playing with my nipples again. A few moments later, he growls; a warbling, inhuman sound of pleasure; and I feel him fill me up. I gasp like a fish out of water, my body so unaccustomed to this activity.
He pulls out, laying down beside me on his bed and tugging the blankets over us. I curl into his warm body, not wanting to be separated from him now.
Our mate bond is stronger than any bond I've ever formed with anyone else.