Pizza and Laser Tag

Jaebum walked up to Roesella after his little chat with Jackson and grabbed her hand lacing their fingers together. They both blushed and looked at each other smiling happily.

"You ready to officially get this date started love birds?" Jackson asked as he and Mark caught up to them, Jacksons arm wrapped around Mark's waist holding him close.

"Yes! Where we going?" Roesella asked visibly jumping in excitement.

"There's this really good pizza joint near here so I hope you love pizza!" Jackson said pulling Mark even closer to him if possible. Roesella smiled at them but soon pouted when she felt Jaebum let go of her hand.

"Don't pout beautiful I'm just taking my jacket off,” once he had his jacket off, he wrapped it around Roesellas shoulders, "You felt cold," Jaebum wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

Once they arrived to the pizzeria they took a seat and the waitress comes over to take their order. Roesella doesn’t like the way this girl is looking at her mate. If they weren’t in public, she’d probably tear the bitch to shreds. Instead, she ignores the lustrous looks sent Jaebum’s way as she takes their drink and pizza orders. After she leaves Roe refrains from growling as she watches her hips sway way too much, “Fucking bitch.”

Her attention is turned back to Jaebum as he pulls her closer, "I've been meaning to ask but how long have they been together?" Roesella asked as she motions to Jackson and Mark, leaning into Jaebum not liking the fact he let her go earlier.

"Mark and Jackson?" She nods, "They've been together for almost 4 years. A lot of people think their relationship is new with how they act, but no they've been together for a while. They act like this because they're in love."

Roesella looks over at Mark and Jackson smiling at them. Mark is resting his head on Jacksons chest while a soft tune was being hummed to him.

"Here is your drinks, and your pizza will be here shortly,” the waitress comes back, Roesella notices her boobs were practically falling out of the top of her shirt and they jiggle with each move. She gently set everything on the table winking at Jaebum as she gave the guys their drinks first then Roesella’s last.

Roesella rolls her eyes and smirks, gripping Jaebum’s chin before kissing him hungrily. Jaebum is quick to react gripping her waist tightly pulling her onto his lap.

"WOOHOO YOU GO GIRL!" Jackson yells watching the waitress gets embarrassed and moves away quickly from their table.

"Mine," Roesella whispers when they part.

"Mhm, you're mine as well,” Jaebum says caressing her cheek and not helping the smile spreading on his face.

"That was funny! I loved the look on her face!" Mark says laughing while Jackson is doubled over laughing to the point he's wheezing. They didn’t wait long before their pizza arrives by the same waitress, her shirt was fixed and her face was still red as she sat the pizza down on the table then leaves quickly.

Roesella snorts, taking a slice and shoving it in her mouth. Without a doubt, this was the best pizza she’s ever ate. And her whole life she’s ate a lot of pizza.

They all finish up eating, Roe takes out her wallet to pay for herself but Jaebum stops her, grabbing his wallet. He pays for her, Roe tries to protest but he shushes her, “A lady must never pay for any meal.”

Roesella blushes, linking hands with him as they leave to head to the laser tag and bowling rink. When they enter, a guy at the counter sets eyes on them from his phone, “Hey guys, what are we doing today?”

“Hey man, I think we’re all going to play a round of laser tag,” Jackson answers, paying for everyone since they all paid for their own meals, well, Jackson and Jaebum paid for Mark and Roe.

“I’ve never been laser tagging before actually,” Roe admits to Jaebum, blushing slightly.

“Really? Oh it’s easy,” he chuckles, “They give you this vest, and inside when you enter is glow in the dark. Your vest glows a certain color, and the timer gives you thirty seconds to hide in the many places they have there. When the times up, everyone moves and tries to find their targets. When you see one, you just point your laser gun and aim. It’s super fun and not hard at all.”

Roe nods, “It’s laser lights right?”

Jaebum chuckles, “Yes. The guys and I go all the time. It’s to improve our skills, video games can only do so much.”

“What happens when you’ve been shot?”

“You’re out, your vest will light up red when you’ve been shot.”

Roesella nods, seeing Mark and Jackson come back with two vests, theirs were already on. Jackson hands Jaebum his and Mark helps Roe put hers on since she’s never played before. Once they were on, the guy hands them their guns and points to the entrance way, “Play nice guys, and enjoy your time.”

“Thanks Hansol!” Jackson calls, entering first and immediately disappears to find his usual hiding spot.

Mark shakes his head, “Well, timer starts now. Find a spot to hide Roe!”

Jaebum takes off, leaving Roesella in the entrance way alone. She gulps, entering the dark room with black out lights, her hair was glowing a silver purple and her vest was glowing a neon pink. She sees the giant clock on the wall, counting down from fifteen. She runs around, adjusting her eyes quickly thanks to her vampire traits, and about the time she finds one, she’s hidden behind a wall.

She’s never held a gun before, but with her small knowledge of it she holds it in both hands as her right index finger covers the trigger. She accidentally pulls it, seeing a red light shoot out of the barrel and against a wall right in front of her.

With her super hearing, she hears three pairs of footsteps in the distance, and as she sneaks through the glow in the dark maze, she hears them get closer. Someone was right behind her, a wall separating them as she listens carefully. The person behind the wall moves slightly as if they were going to peak around the corner, Roesella takes the risk and looks the other way, shooting whoever it is.

A loud buzz was heard and the vest she shot lit up red. When they turned to face her, it was Mark and he had a look of betrayal on his face, “Roe!! I thought we were friends!”

“Sorry Mark! There’s no such thing in battle!” She giggles, running off to find her other two targets.

The next person she found was Jackson. He was actually trying to find her and shot at her many times and still managed to miss. Roesella giggles, shooting once and managing to get him. Jackson groans, “Roe!! Not cool!!”

Roe giggles, running off to fine Jaebum now. She tried laying low and hiding, but eventually she was caught, “Well well well, looks like it’s just you and me beautiful,” Jaebum’s voice whispers in her ear.

She jumps, turning to face him and smiling, “Yeah, looks like it.”

“You know I have to win right?” Jaebum chuckles, cupping her face in his hand and she blushes.

She pouts playfully, “You mean you won’t even let me win?”

Jaebum sighs, his pride is telling him to just shoot her and win. But his heart is saying let her win. While he has this debate, she smirks and raises her gun, shooting him right on the target. He gapes at her, and she just giggles, “I win,” she whispers as she leans up and pecks his lips before turning and walking away.

Jaebum groans, sure he was disappointed for letting her get in his head, but he kind of liked it as well. Only Roe, only Roe.

Thanks and creds for my bb for helping me put with this chapter big time! Thank you so much!! yoongimomnim