Doctor Kihyun

A short chapter todayyyyy

"Bean calm down please~" coos Roesella, gently rubber her stomach as she feels quite a bit of movement.

"Hey Petal you ready to see the baby?" Shownu asks as he holds out his hand.

Roesella nods taking his hand as they both walk upstairs. She is quick to notice that Wonho is behind her while Shownu is in front of her, so if she were to slip they'd be able to catch her quickly.

"Okay honey, just lay down and lift your shirt up for me okay?” Kihyun instructs.

She does as she's told, her grandfather pats his lap. Smiling she lays her head on his thigh as he plays with her hair. All the guys crowd in the room so they all can see the baby. Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook visibly bouncing on the heels of their feet in excitement. 

"This is going to be cold fair warning princess,” Kihyun says putting the cold liquid on her stomach.

After putting the right amount on her stomach, he grabs what he needs. Smearing the gel around with the wand used for sonograms. Kihyun gently presses down on her stomach as he moves the wand around, he smiles a big smile when he locates the baby. The baby looks to be developing quickly, Roesella already has a baby bump going on so she's going to have to wear a lot of baggy clothing for a while.

"Well Roesella the baby looks healthy!" Kihyun says happily pointing to the monitor. Everyone coos at the screen, Jungkook crying slightly with his big bunny smile showing.

"My grand child,” Shownu and Lorenzo say at the same time.

"Um, excuse me Shownu, but that's MY grand baby not yours,” Lorenzo says glaring at Shownu.

"Nope, you must be mistaken because that's my grand baby bitch," Shownu says.

Everyone decides to let them continue bickering for now as Kihyun trys to see if the baby is developed enough to show the gender. He continues to move around the wand, quickly finding out that the baby isn't developed far enough to find out the gender.

"Wanna hear the heart beat?" Roesella nods quickly with a big smile on her face.

Kihyun smiles at her before turning the sound on so they can all hear the heartbeat. Everyone is confused why they can't hear the heartbeat, until Francesco point to his son and Shownu who are still bickering, only louder.

"I can't hear the heartbeat with you all bickering! Shut the fuck up!" Kihyun yells, automatically silencing the bickering men.

Kihyun sighs and turns his attention back to Roesella offering her a smile, she smiles at him before looking back at the screen. Everyone is silent when they hear the heartbeat of the baby, some people smile while others get emotional and cry.

"Baby sounds healthy, what are you going to name them?" Kihyun questions as he wipes the goo off of the wand.

"Hmm for a boy I was thinking Landon or Misung for a girl her name will be Valencia, after my mother." She says wiping the goo off her stomach.

"Roe that's so sweet of you to name the baby after your mother,” Francesco says helping her sit up.

She looks at her father who is silently crying with a smile on his face, "Aw papà you're crying!"

"What, no I'm not. My eyes are just sweating!" Lorenzo defends earning a chuckle from his daughter.

"Roesella we're so sorry we never told you about this,” Her grandfather speaks.

She sighs, "it's fine, I understand."

"Wait, I just noticed Jooheon is here, does he know about all this?" She questions.

"Yes I do," he chuckles "my girlfriend is actually a vampire, she's besties with Changkyun’s mate. When she told me I jumped at the opportunity to become like her, I don’t want to be without her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Aw that's so cute!"

"I'm surprised she doesn't remember me,” Jooyoung speaks her father and grandfather agreeing.

"What do you mean?"

"Roe, honey this is JooJoo!" Kihyun says pointing to his brother.

Roesella has a puzzled look on her face before a smile takes over. She goes over to him and hugs him instantly smiling, "Uncle JooJoo!"

Kihyun laugh at the look on his brother’s face before removing his gloves, he throws all the trash away before turning the machine off. Everyone is happy they got to see and hear the baby. And are also very thankful that Kihyun still had all this medical equipment.

Kihyun smiles before kissing his mate lovingly, he looks at Wonho and notices a bright smile on his face. Wonho has expressed his feeling about her being pregnant, he couldn't be happier for her. He told Kihyun that he's happy she found her mate and that they're going to have a baby together. He stated he would spoil the child whenever he wanted, which isn't surprising with his love for children.