Bite Me (M)

If you do not like/ feel uncomfortable reading bxb smut then DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! This chapter is bxb smut so if you don't like it kindly and quietly leave~ 😊😊

Shownu pulls Kihyun towards him as he feeds off of him. One hand holding his head to the side gently, the other wrapped around his waist tightly. He can feel his body slowly healing as he continues to drink, Kihyun’s grip on his chest is slowly loosening.

"S-Shownu~"

Shownu instantly pulls away, "I'm sorry my love I got a little carried away."

"Just be careful honey~ you fed so much yesterday," Kihyun runs his fingers over the scars on his mates arms that are almost fully healed. "You're almost completely healed so that's good."

"All thanks to you, I'm so happy to have you in my life,” Shownu says caressing Kihyun’s cheek.

Kihyun smiles and leans into his mate’s touch, happy that he didn't lose him during the fight, "So I heard from a little birdie that a wedding is happening soon~"

Shownu smiles, "Yes, Mickey and Changkyun are finally getting married. They've been together for almost 60 years, I'm happy for them."

"Me too, hmm do you think we should?" He asks running his finger over Shownu’s chest lightly.

"What?"

"Get married! I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your husband, Hyunie."

Shownu looks at Kihyun lovingly, sitting up while pulling him into his lap, “Get everything thought out and think about when you would want the wedding to be then."

Kihyuns jaw drops, "W-wait really?"

Shownu nods kissing his mate on the nose and then the lips. Kihyun soon melts into the kiss, turning his head to the side slightly to deepen the kiss as Shownu squeezes his hips. Kihyun smirks slightly into the kiss before he starts to grind down on to his mate’s length.

Groaning, Shownu’s hands find their way to Kihyun plump behind, giving his cheeks a harsh squeeze. Kihyun moans, grinding down harder. Moaning loudly when Shownu thrust up against his clothed hole.

"Mm baby boy you're stunning~" Shownu whispers seductively as he slides one of his hands into his mate’s pants.

Kihyun gasps as he feels Shownu’s finger lightly tracing his hole, he pushes back slightly trying to get more friction. Shownu gives in, his length painfully hard already due to Kihyun grinding down on him along with the slutty moans that are escaping his mouth gracefully.

He slowly pushes the tip of his finger past Kihyun’s velvety walls listening to his mate let out a breathy moan. He retracts his finger, deciding to tease his mate, smirking when Kihyun looks at him with his jaw clenched.

"Stop your damn teasing and fuck me!" Kihyun hisses, clenching his jaw.

Shownu gives him a hard stare before turning them over so Kihyun is on his back, sitting on the back of his heels to remove his shirt. He grips the waistband of Kihyun’s shorts before tugging them down roughly along with his boxers.

Kihyun gasps and tries to cover up with his shirt as he watches his mate rid himself of his pants and boxers, “Come on, remove the shirt." Shownu demands, Kihyun listens and strips his shirt off.

"Since you just want me to fuck you, you're not getting prep. We will use lube to help though, I'm not that mean,” Shownu winks, grabbing the lube.

He sits against the headboard, squeezing some lube onto his length. He grabs his shaft before slowly pumping it to spread the lube around evenly. Kihyun removes his hand before straddling him, "That's enough of that~"

Kihyun grabs his mate’s hard length, sliding down slowly once he's lined up. A long moan leaves his mouth as Shownu groans at the tightness of his mates velvety walls clenching around him. Shownu grips his hips tightly, signaling he doesn't have to move and can adjust all the way.

Kihyun lifts himself up slowly, whimpering as he does so, sliding back down slowly trying his best to adjust quickly. He does that a few more times before picking up the pace, pulling Shownu’s hair. Shownu growls lowly, grabbing a hold of Kihyun’s plump bottom before landing a harsh smack on it.

"You feel so good baby boy~" Kihyun whimpers at the nickname and feels a shudder run down his spine as Shownu’s deep, husky voice whispers into his ear. "So good for me and only me yeah? My beautiful baby, so tight just for for daddy."

Kihyun whimpers nodding his head, his fangs come into view as his jaw hands opens, moans leaving his mouth. Shownu smirks as he watches his mate throw his head back, "Shownu~"

"Guess again baby~" Shownu flips them over, running his fangs over Kihyuns neck lightly.

"A-ah faster please!" Tears of pleasure start to build in his eyes as he feels the tip of Shownu’s cock brush against his prostate.

Shownu groans deeply, "Not until I hear what I want."

Kihyun arches his back as he feels Shownu push in deeper than before, "D-daddy! Faster please!"

Shownu smirks and is quick to pick up the pace to please his mate, making sure to hit his prostate with every thrust. He loves the look on Kihyun’s face when they are intimate, he loves the way his mate’s mouth hangs open as slutty moans leave his mouth.

"Such a slut for my cock, always wanting more than what I give you!" Shownu growls deeply.

"I'm your slut daddy, only yours ah!" Kihyun moans out when he feels Shownu start to go harder and faster, abusing his prostate.

Shownu smirks down at his mate as he feels Kihyun arch his body off the bed against his chest. He grips Kihyun’s chin and moves his head to the side exposing his beautiful pale neck. He licks his lips before he runs his fangs over his mate’s neck, he feels Kihyun shudder underneath him as he does so.

"B-bite me please~" Kihyun begs.

Shownu let's a deep moan escape his throat before sinking his fangs into his mate’s neck, he clenches his jaw when he hears Kihyun scream in pleasure. Kihyuns nails rake down Shownu’s back leaving angry red scratches behind, as he nears his orgasm.

Shownu feels Kihyun clench tightly around his member, he releases Kihyun’s neck moaning loudly at how tight Kihyun was squeezing him. He quickly flips them over knowing that Kihyun bites him every time he cums.

Kihyun quickly starts bouncing at a fast pace, Shownu’s length hitting his prostate every time he goes down. He arches his back and digs his fangs into Shownu’s shoulder as he let's strings of white cum paint his and Shownu’s stomachs. Clenching harshly he feels Shownu fill him up to the brim with his hot cum.

Kihyun slowly opens his mouth, his fangs retracting as he lifts himself off of his mate’s lap, “I'll clean us up, you lay down and rest." Shownu gets up and goes to the bathroom, returning with a damp wash rag.

Once they are both cleaned up Kihyun looks over his mate’s body noticing all his scars are gone, showing he has fully healed. He smiles looking at Shownu before sitting up to peck his lips. They both lay down on their bed spooning one another.

Shownu leaving butterfly kisses all over Kihyun’s shoulder and neck to sooth him to sleep. They peck each others lips one last time before closing their eyes, drifting to sleep instantly.

So I had mouth surgery and the pain is finally going away (its been a week and a day) and school has been kicking my butt here lately so that's why this update took so long~