The Best Times

((Just a shot little filler chapter))

(2 moths later~~)

Roesellas and Jaebums have been dating for almost 3 months now and their relationship was full of passion and love. Jaebum even takes to all the boys and now everyone is friends.

Roe’s father and grandfather approved of their relationship almost immediately when they saw how much Jaebum really did care for Roesella. Right now Roesella was out with Mark while everyone else, aside from Hoseok because he was working, were decorating the house with Jaebum to surprise her.

"Hmm I kinda want to get another tattoo,” Mark said breaking the silence.

"Same I want to get something on my hip and thigh area! Let's go!" Roesella exclaims grabbing Mark's hand and dragging him to the tattoo parlor.

"Hey Petal, hey Mark what are y'all doing here?" Asked Hoseok walking towards them.

"Tattoos!" Roesella and Mark said in unison, they looked at each other and giggled.

"Pick your designs and the area you want it and let me know!"

Roesella grabs a pen and paper ready to sketch out the design, "Hey Roe, can we get best friend tattoos?" Mark shyly asks, brushing his hair behind his ear and looking at his lap.

"Of course we can! Kook and I have bestfriend tattoos and he knows that within Jaebum’s friend group you're my bestfriend as well."

"Butterfly?" They both ask in unison, laughing loudly before she starts sketching.

"Okay Hoseok we are ready! We're getting them on our thigh and it's a best friend tattoo,” She says, giving Hoseok her sketch. He’s quick to smile and mutter 'cute' before getting everything ready.

(Time skip to after the tat)

"It's beautiful Hobi, I love it so much! Thank youuuu!" Roesella exclaims as her and Mark tackle him in a hug of gratitude.

"Ah, you're welcome. You two now head home and stay out of trouble,” Hoseok said after looking at his phone.

"Alright, let's go show our boyfriends Mark!" Roesella says excitement clear in her voice as she takes his hand and giggles.

"Alright alright I'm coming!" Mark says, both of them running out of the shop excited to show their boyfriends their new tattoos. Giggling and holding hands the whole way there.

Once they got to her house, they walk in only to be startled by everyone, "Surprise!" Mark and Roesella fall to the ground together screaming in the process.

"Assholes do scare us like that!" Mark says raising his voice.

"I'm so sorry babe I forgot you scare easily~" Jackson teases before pulling Mark into a soft kiss. Roesella is pulled to her feet by her boyfriend being hugged almost immediately.

"I missed you baby~" coos Jaebum kissing the crown of her head, she pouts and points to her lips. Jaebum chuckles and lightly pecks her lips a few times.

"What's all this about?" Roesella asked when she pulls away

"Will you be up for a date to the new carnival that's in town? I know this is a little dramatic but hey I'm extra!" Jaebum declares, handing her a shirt and hoodie that matches his.

"Yes bummie, I'd love to." She answers softly.

(Time skippp~~)

Roesella and Jaebum were walking hand in hand around the carnival along with all the other couples. Namjoon even decided to bring his girlfriend that he's been seeing for five months now.