Bad Kitten (M)

((Ok everyone I might be absent for awhile because I might have to get surgery on my mouth soon so just a lil heads up))

Dey gonna get it on lol

"Jaebum we got a call, there was a sighting recently." Jinyoung said strutting into Jaebums bedroom seeing him looking at pictures of Roesella.

"Oh um how far away?" He asked not taking his eyes off of the pictures in his hands. That night at the carnival they brought a Polaroid camera with them to take pictures and make their memories last.

"About seven hours away, but how about I lead this mission? You can stay here and invite Roe over so you two can have some privacy."

"Wait you'd really do that?" He asked surprised.

"Of course I would! I'm your best friend Jaebum, and plus this is the longest relationship you've been in. I can tell you two want privacy with her 'protectors' always around," Jinyoung air quotes with a laughing slightly.

Jaebum nodded while thanking his best friend, giving him permission to lead this mission so he could stay back and be with Roesella. Jinyoung smiles and leaves to tell everyone and to get everything ready.

(Time skip~)

"Hey baby," Jaebum says jumping onto her balcony and walking up to her "Why are you out here?"

"Oh I'm skyping with Wonho!" She exclaimed pointing at the screen of her laptop that's in front of her.

"Your ex? Can I meet him?" Jaebum questions, Roesella nods. Jaebum stands her up to sit down before placing her on his lap.

"Wonho this is my boyfriend Jaebum, Jaebum this is my ex Wonho. Wait who's that?!"

"Hi Jaebum and who's who?" Wonho says looking around before his eyes lands on a man standing in his doorway.

"Baby! This is Roesella and her boyfriend Jaebum," Wonho says. The man smiles and walks up to Wonho, kissing him before sitting beside him wrapping his arms around Wonho making him giggle.

"Hi I'm Jooyoung, Wonho's boyfriend, I've heard a lot of good things about you from my baby and Jooheon. Is it okay if I call you Petal like everyone else does?"

Roe nods smiling at the scene in front of her, beyond happy Wonho found someone. Jooyoung starts to press butterfly kisses all over Wonho's neck and shoulder causing him to bust out into a fit of giggles.

"Awww cute! Bummie they're so cute look!" Roesella says bounce in excitement on Jaebums lap causing him to bit his lip and bury his face in her neck.

"Fuck kitten don't bounce," Jaebum groans.

"Sorry daddy~" Roesella teases in a whisper.

"So Jaebum how long have you and Petal been together?" Jooyoung asks genuinely curious.

"Almost 5 months now and I couldn't be happier. She truly is the best thing that's ever happened to me," Jaebum says with a big smile on his face.

"You look cute together I approve Roe!" Wonho states truthfully.

"What about you two?" Jaebum asks.

"3 months today actually! My cousin Jooheon introduced us, he was also the one who introduced Roe and I," Wonho answers cuddling into his boyfriend.

"Well I hate to do this but I'm gonna steal the birthday boy from you so I can take him out on a date. It was lovely meeting both of you."

"You too Jooyoung happy birthday Wonho love youuuu!" Roesella says as her and Jaebum both wave them goodbye.