Chapter 7

"Try me Grey..."

"I'm sorry what?" He asked.

His handsome features turned into a mask of puzzlement. He stared back at the stone-cold face of Clove Glover and was really confused of her sudden question. 

They were now in close proximity, Clove was standing at a higher step then he was but he still towered over her. His eyes slowly averted downwards where she was wearing his blazer that looked like a long dark curtain that covered her upper body and stopping at her mid thighs. Although she had her cold expression, he could still see the young and beautiful face. 

"Oh wow...they look like a cute k-drama couple!" A high-pitched female voice yelped.

Devon turned to his left to see a familiar face and a beautiful girl standing next to him smiling. 

"THAT - Seems cute to you?!" The familiar blonde screamed in disbelief.

"Humph! You know nothing about the k-drama world!-" 

Devon looked at them with an annoyed face before averting his eyes back on Clove who already had started to walk inside the building. He looked down and saw his blazer lying on the stairs. 

He clenched his hands as he whispered a few curses.

He looked back at the man and saw that his companion had already left too. 

"Seems like we both have annoying crackheads as our partners, we have unfortunate luck James..." Devon murmured. 

James looked at him incredulously,"What do you mean?! We're both lucky because we get to have hot babes, you should be grateful!" 

"Does looks all matter to you? Did you even see how those girls treated us?" Devon looked down and sighed, he had his hands in his pockets and his messy hair clouded his eyes and thought;

Blond hair, brown hair, black hair... 

They're all the same. 

Clove was walking towards where a cluster of magnificent armchairs and couches stood with glass tables, the lounge looked comfy and welcoming as a hotel. She knew where she was. The main location where all the game competitors will be staying at and where the trials will take place within these same great walls. 

In Clove's knowledge, she knew that this was a hotel but it also holds many great events because of it's owner - Vincent Clark. 

Clove wandered through the halls, following the great amount of loud cheers and chattering. 

"Hey wait!" A voice shouted as she recognised from earlier. 

She turned around to see the familiar girl who she had encountered in the entrance. Clove looked at her thoroughly and decided that she looked beautiful without fault. She must have plenty of guys under her feet because her long wavy brown hair looked as if a professional hairdresser did the job excessively and her sleeveless shirt and black skirt wrapped around her body also seemed to do the job well of making her gorgeous. 

But it was her hazel eyes that looked the most stunning. It was certainly captivating, like a swirl of flashy colours that can make anyone daze. 

Clove smiled brightly and chirped,"Hello!" 

"Oh hi! My name's Irene Everleigh sorry if I was being annoying back there, what's your name? Want to be best buddies?" She said in a fast speed. 

Clove looked surprised then smiled as she cocked her head to the side, ignoring her hand that was out - clearly for a shake. 

"You do seem quite an endearing person I must say, loves k-drama and looks like a garrulous horse..."