Chapter 3

-

The War

-

Jungkook stretched his arms as he sat down in class, Taehyung sitting next to him "Hey Kookie, how are you?" He asked and Jungkook looked at him soon looking down "I got you to look at me! Yes!" Taehyung spoke, Jungkook soon letting a quiet giggle out "I EVEN GOT HIM TO LAUGH! I AM AMAZING! SUCK IT LOSERS!" He Yelled and everyone in the class laughed except for Jackson who stayed silent, glaring at Jungkook and Taehyung.
Soon the teacher walked in and said hello to the class, talking about last nights homework.
Soon she pulled up a PowerPoint, today's lesson.
And when Jungkook looked up
His eyes widened.
They were going to talk about his war.
He felt his hands begin to shake. His heart began to race, his breaths beginning to slow. She showed pictures And videos. She showed soldiers killing people.
He felt tears stream down his face when he saw his parents and sister get murdered. He felt sick. All the memories of that day flashing back. He soon stood up and ran out of the classroom, Taehyungs worried stare on him as the door closed. Soon he chased after him.

He watched as the younger ran into the bathroom. He too walked inside. His eyes widened when he saw the younger vomiting in the toilet, sobbing quite loudly, visibly shaking. Soon the younger flushed the toilet and wiped his mouth. He turned around to see taehyung. He wiped his tears and soon ran to taehyung hugging him tightly. Taehyung rubbed the youngers back "Shh....It's okay...shhh" he spoke jungkook continued to shake, holding onto taehyung for dear life.

Taehyung turned his head in confusion.  "Shhh...it's okay...I'm here for you okay...I'll always be here" he spoke hugging the younger tightly. Soon jungkook broke the hug and walked back to the classroom, taehyung right behind him. The class was silent, they didn't even know what was going on beyond their doors, it was like an eye opener.
Jungkook just sketched, it wasn't his normal happy drawings, they were dark.

Almost scary.

Taehyung sighed, the younger wasn't even looking at him, he wasn't even smiling. The younger was just sad and silent, more than the normal type of silent. You couldn't even hear him breathe, nor could you hear his pencil sketching on the paper.

It was just silent.