Chapter 7

When the quiet one first came out.

Like holy crap

Also sorry for not updating Aton lately, I've been having writing block, and I've been busy 😉😉😉😅😅😅😛😛😛😂😂😂😀😀😀

-

-

A Stand

-

Jungkook sighed quietly as he sat down at the school's locker room. He quickly got into the showers, which were freezing cold. Once he was clean enough he changed into some clothes he had packed inside his bag, it wasn't much. People had started to notice the younger constantly wearing the same clothes. They'd make fun of him for being gross, or plain. Jungkook didn't mind to much, he was used to hate, the things the men during the war would say to him were much worse than the words students would say.
Soon jungkook dried his hair with a towel inside the locker rooms storage area. He even found a washing machine in there which he used to clean his clothes. He didn't eat much anymore and was growing skinny. He didn't have enough money for much so he did the best he could.
He knew he needed a job, but he didn't want to talk to anyone. But his only problem wasn't that.

He wasn't sure if was fully mute.

He stopped talking as a child. Years and years later hasn't said a word. He was able to even look it up and it told him this

Ah, slack vocal chords, that doesn't sound so bad," you might say. And yes, it does sound very non-threatening. But you'd also be wrong. This condition, known as presbylaryngis, can reduce the volume of your voice, raise its pitch, make it sound hollow and just generally make it harder to speak. So yes, in a way, if you don't use it you will lose it

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. Getting his laundry and putting it in his bag. Once he was done he left the locker room. There was still a lot of time before class started so he decided to talk around korea for awhile.
His eyes landed on a familiar male. It was taehyung, Walking with another male, he was tall, looking to be older. Jungkook gasped when the male hit taehyung.
A feeling of rage hit him. He felt his whole body go cold then hot. He held his fists together and walked up to them. Glaring at the male "Wow kid? The hells your problem?" He asked looking at Jungkooks eyes that filled with hatred and rage "J-Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him and smiled a bit, soon looking back at the male before him "D-Dad?...." Taehyung spoke "It Sir to you" he spoke and Jungkooks grin on his fists got tighter "I'm S-Sorry sir..." Taehyung spoke "Oh shut up! You worthless piece of shit!" He yelled "You are a fucking disappointment!" He spoke coldly and "You Stutter and cry and act like a fucking child! Quit being so worthless! God no wander your mom died! She left because of you!" He Yelled and Taehyung let out a quiet sob.
Jungkook gasped at taehyung he soon felt more rage hit him, and before he knew it he had punched Taehyungs dad so hard that he fell to the ground. Jungkook soon grabbed Taehyungs hand and led him away. Once they were safe Jungkook looked at taehyung and grabbed his note book an wrote

I'm sorry

Taehyung looked at the notebook and quickly hugged Jungkook tightly "Thank you...." taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled, his heart was racing and he felt his face heat up. He didn't know what was happening to him. He didn't know why his heart always raced around taehyung or why he felt protective of the elder. He didn't know why his face always felt hot around taehyung.

He didn't know.

But he wanted to be friends with taehyung.

He wanted to talk to Taehyung...