Chapter 10

-

Voice

-

It had been days since Jungkook had saved Taehyung, and he felt like a hero. taehyung was even happy, constantly talking about how Jungkook saved him, it made the younger happy.

-

Jungkook sat down quietly in his class, waiting for Taehyung to get there, soon enough he saw the elder walking in the room. He smiled a bit and got out his paper writing "Hi" onto it "Hello Kookie!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook held up the paper "Awe! Thank you for being my hero kook!" taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled writing "I'm no hero, those guys were just jerks" Jungkook wrote, earning a giggle from Taehyung "Aww look at Taehyung, bitching up to the new kid, how cute" a male spoke "Go away Kai"  Taehyung spoke "Oh what, mad I interrupted your conversation? I'm sure he just loves talking- Writing to you, dumbass can't speak because of some war" Kai spoke watching Jungkook stand up with a glare, grabbing a book.

The sound of the book slamming against Kaia's face was heard "Oww, that hurt sooooo much" he spoke sarcastically "I'm sure your dead family would love to see their son acting like this" he spoke and Jungkook went wide eyed as if Somthing snapped inside him causing him to attack Kai, sending hard pushes to his face.

It was a full on fight and Jungkook was the hulk, atleast until teachers came and separated him from Kai taking them both to the office

-

The principal sighed at Jungkook shaking his head "Mr Jeon, your the new kid, You should have atleast some decency, beating up a student is not okay" he spoke, watching as the younger began to write on his paper "There will be a punishment" the principal spoke and Jungkook sighed quietly erasing his words

You know I find it funny that I'm getting in trouble for somebody else's words.

War is not a joke neither is my parents deaths, but he made fun of that, along with making fun of another student.

Your lucky I didn't kill him, I'll take any punishment, but your job as a principal is to make school a place that we want to go to, I'm not going through hell because another student can't keep their mouth shut.

I'll take whatever you give me, I've survived a war, nothings worse than that.

-

Some strong WORDSSSSS