Chapter 4

-

Silent

-

The next few days didn't change after that. Jungkook was still silent, almost cold. No matter how hard Taehyung tried to talk to the younger, Jungkook would just stay quiet, not even sparing a glance. His drawings were dark, there was no color, it was just black and grey.

Taehyung sighed and sat at his house. His fathers piercing glare snapping the cold silence into a brisk angry one. Taehyung looked away, fiddling with his hands. A hard slap was sent to his face, jumping him out of his state of thinking. He held his cheek looking at his father "D-Dad...." Taehyung spoke "No son of mine is going to stutter!" He yelled sending another slap "I'm sorry!" Taehyung spoke "Worthless trash! All you do is nothing! You have no friends! Your such a lonely coward" He yelled slapping taehyung again "Your such a disappointment!" He yelled the words ringing in Taehyungs mind like a repeating song. Taehyung sighed a bit, still on the floor, soon he was picked up by his collar harshly "Get the hell up you weak worthless trash!" He yelled pinning him to the wall "You worthlessness son!" He yelled slapping Taehyung over and over again "Get out and go to school!" He yelled.

•••••••••

Once taehyung got into the classroom, it was obvious his aroma was not the same. He was quieter than normal. When he sat down next to Jungkook he said nothing. He just put his head down, his dads words replaying over and over again. When the teacher walked in and began to teach her lesson Taehyung didn't even pay attention. He just kept his head down, and before he knew it he was crying. Tears fell down his face into the floor, soft quiet sniffles escaping. And as if luck was just on his side today, the teacher called him to answer a question (She just loves her students doesn't she) Taehyung just ignored her. The whole class was silent, waiting for Taehyungs answer. The teacher soon asked again, taehyung felt his rage build up  "I don't know okay!? So just back off!" He snapped, the whole class gasped the teacher sighing "Okay..." she spoke and Taehyung sighed angrily putting his head back down on his desk/Table. Taehyung looked up when he felt someone touch his arm.
There he saw Jungkook looking at him with worry, Taehyung lightly smiled before putting his head down.

I'm alone

He may be nice now....

But what about later?

When I'm not sad he hates me

And when I am....

He becomes a savior.

Jeon Jungkook...What are you doing to me....

•••••••••

MURRY CHRISTMASU

HECK YEA I SPELLED IT THAT WAY!

I HOPE YOU LOVED THE CHRISTMAS BOOK

I have secretly been working on it for months now, I actually even had a few times where I almost released  it.

Luckily you got a Christmas gift from me!

I purple you all

So much!

💜