Chapter 11

-

Attack

-

The principal didn't actually get Jungkook I'm trouble.
As most schools do, they knew his past, and one what happened, except for a few teachers.
They didn't know Jungkook was living on the streets, alone, in the cold..

-

Jungkook got up slowly his eyes widening when he saw Taehyung in front of him "Jeon Jungkook" he spoke causing shivers to go down Jungkooks spine, the elder was mad "why didn't you tell me huh?" He spoke watching Jungkooks eyes stare at him, the younger shaking his head "Why!? After all this time you still don't trust me!" Taehyung snapped "You should have told me, what's the point of my existence if you don't allow me to help you!?" Taehyung spoke "I thought I was your friend, now i just feel like I was a lost cause" he spoke and Jungkook gasped, crying.

Jungkook was crying.

Taehyung went wide eyed putting a hand over his mouth "J-Jungkook I'm so sorry, I was just mad because I felt as if you didn't trust me...I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to make you cry I didn't-" he spoke but a finger was on his lips "Shh" the younger made a noise, grabbing his paper

"It's Okay....its about time you got my proper story anyways...."

Taehyung stared at the younger shocked, the younger was going to say his story.... " Iwas kicked out of my place, now I'm here, I didn't want to burden anyone so I'm here" jungkook wrote

"It began when I was young, a war was happening, it was awful, death was a constant, me at a young age saw more dead bodies a day then I can count, I experienced starvation and dehydration...and my whole entire family's deaths....the men told me if I made noise I'd die, they told me if I talked they'd kill me, chop me up bit by bit" jungkook wrote, jot even noticing that the elder was crying, guilt racking him up like crazy "so since then, I've been mute, I don't want to talk..Incase the bad men come back and hurt somebody I love again"

Once Jungkook looked up he saw Taehyung, tears flowing endlessly, droplets hitting the ground in insane numbers.
Jungkook gasped and wiped off the tears "don't cry!" He wrote even adding a smiley face "So your strong b-because of that?" Taehyung asked and jungkook nodded "You can live with me if you want..." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled brightly scratching his neck, soon writing "what really?! I wouldn't want to burden you like that...and your father..." Jungkook wrote, his fingers white from his grip tightening on his pencil in rage "Shhh, don't worry" Taehyung spoke "my mom had a will, she gave me a lot of money, I'll get us a place and we can start there okay?" 
Taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded soon leaning up and pecking Taehyungs lips, leaving the elder shocked, blush creeping onto his face.

-

It was night Jungkook had grabbed his last items, getting ready to meet Taehyung. He went to stand up but he was hit harshly in the back of the head.
The younger coughed loudly, the world spinning at this point.
He was soon hit again, then again, then again.
Harsh swings from a wooden bat...

Jungkook soon coughed blood. His body racked in pain.
But the people didn't stop, Jungkooks hearing became unmuffled and soon he heard "Get the Taehyung boy!" One spoke and Jungkook stood up "Damn looks like he's not down yet" one spoke and they attacked, all hitting him again, but the younger didn't give up, he wasn't going to let them hurt the one he loved.
He soon went rouge, attacking them all, they were so strong and kept getting hits in but the younger just wouldn't give up.

That's when he felt something sharp stab through him.
A metal rod.

-

Taehyung sighed staring at his watch "Where is he?" The elder asked, soon starting to walk to where the younger normally was.

After what seemed like forever of walking he finally made it "Aish Jungkook what's taking you so-

J-JUNGKOOK!"

The elder yelled loudly running to the younger whom was bleeding intensely, a rod in his back. The elder shakily put his hands in the rod, pulling it out to turn the younger over. That's when he saw bruises, and a lot more blood "Jungkook, oh my god..." Taehyung spoke as his tears fell onto the unconscious younger "Please wake up!" He Yelled and watched as the youngers eyes slowly opened "baby..." taehyung spoke "I'm gonna get you help okay!" He spoke and Jungkook whimpered, the elder soon picked up Jungkook, holding him with such kindness...

"it's gonna be okay! Your gonna be okay!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook coughed, more blood coming out"Don't worry! I'll save you! It will be okay-" taehyung began but a voice stoped him "T-Tae...."

It was jungkook...

"I-I love you okay...I didn't think I was capable of love after my family, and the war...you changed me, made me the happiest I've been in so long....T-Thank you...." the younger spoke....

But soon silence.....

And Taehyungs sobs...They echoed...Breaking that silence...