t w o

"when i stay still and close my eyes,i can feel it clearly.
your scent,the sound of your breathing,
down to your tiny smiles.
you embraced me who had been frozed up"

i was discharged by the hospital according to my fully recovered state.i waited for my friend to pick me up and decided to listen to some songs.

i felt a tap on my shoulder and unplugged the earphone.i look to my right,eyes meeting with the girl of the reason i cheated on haera.

i rolled my eyes.

"what do you want?"i asked,annoyed by her presence.

she didnt said anything and hugged me.i was flustered by the sudden action.she started sobbing and mumbled something blurry.

my heart ached in a good way.but i have nothing to do with this.i dont feel the same.i just felt guilty.

"eunbi"i comforted her.i didnt hugged her back instead i patted her back.

my friend picked me up and we arrived at our house.yuta hyung told me that some of the guys already moved out because of my fight with haera.he said that it was a mess since some of the guys sided me and some are not.

"winwin,jungwoo,lucas,mark,haechan,renjun,chenle,jeno,jaemin and jisung moved out"yuta sighed.

"it was a mess!like a big fight we guys ever had and it went down like this.luckily,we made it up back after five months being apart"he added.

"so you are on my side?"

"no,its obvious that it was your fault."yuta patted my shoulder,giving me a reassuring smile before going out of the car.

i entered the house and all eyes were on me.some are faking a smile just to feel better and some are pity of me.i heard a loud footsteps from the hallway.i turned to look at and it was taeil hyung being followed by taeyong.

"taeil hyung.."i uttered.

he came to me,pushing my body causing me to hit the floor.his eyes were on fire,he's mad.this is the first time i saw him like this.he grabbed my shirt,while the other hand on the air attend to punch my face.i closed my eyes,ready for it because its my fault.

taeil's fist met my face.he went for the third swing but failed when taeyong and johnny pulled him back.taeil struggled,wanting to punch me again.but the hyungs stopped him.

"YOU!YOU MADE MY COUSIN SUFFERED FOR A LONG TIME!"

taeil's eyes flooded with tears.he's hurt,i could see it.i closed my eyes while heart aching.