e i g h t

"in the distance between us that has grown wider,
in the leftover image of you that i cannot erase,
clear and vivid dream,im also like crazy today"

me and taeyong decided to meet mark and haechan.haera's brothers.at first taeyong disagreed because this would only lead to another fight.but after i convinced him that nothing would happen a few time,he got no excuses to not agree.

we stepped in the cafe and spotted the two already waiting at one of the table.taeyong smiled to them and went to their table.

"long time no see,jaehyun."mark said.

i nodded."actually,the reason why i wanted to meet you is to apolo-"

"we forgave you"haechan said calmly while sipping his milk tea.

"im sorry that we're avoiding you.i wanted to stop myself from killing the guy that hurted our lovely sister"haechan added.

we ended up talking about random stuff for five hours straight.i stood up following the other walked out the cafe.

before we parted our ways,mark called me.

"jaehyun"

"yes?"

"im sorry that i didnt tell sooner about haera"he scratched the back of his head.

"its okay.i think i need to get use to my ex dating my friend"i uttered.

"she's going to engage with him right?"i added.

so,he isnt a gay.

mark nodded.guilt was written all over his face.

"she still discussing about it with our parents"
"again,im sorry"

"its fine,mark"

its not fine,its truly not fine.

i have the chance..,right..?

in the end,i cant let you go yet.