f i v e

"you reach out your hand to me,who has filled only with wounds,
putting the breath back in me who was dying.
you who gifted me with the world again"

i woke up and realized that it was just a dream."jaehyun,just move on."i remembered what doyoung said.the door opened and taeyong's head popped.

"we're going out for shopping.wanna come?"

taeyong asked.i thought for awhile and nodded.

we arrived at the mall and i started walking alone.they understood why and let me wander wherever i wanted.i spotted a cafe when me and haera had the first encounter.i smiled to the memory and went to the place.i smiled softly at the thought.

i was walking infront of the cafe when someone bumped into me and spilled the iced lemon tea to my shirt.the girl repeatedly apologized and bowing.i chuckled.the same thing that happened to me when i first met haera.

"im sorry sir..i can buy you a new shirt."

i laughed.why do i feel like haera is everywhere?i can even hear her voice here!no,im just stupid.maybe i miss her so much.

the girl looked at me and our eyes locked with each other.she had the same expression as me,shocked.

"haera"i uttered.

"jae"she cupped her mouth with her palm.

her face didnt change a bit,beside it more beautiful.the power of natural beauty.

she shook her head,dragging her feet away from me.i grabbed her wrist."haera,can we talk for a minute?"i asked."i dont have time,jaehyun please."she hung her head low.

"i promise you it wont long"i convinced.

she eventually nodded and we headed to the bench outside the mall.

it was a long time we didnt seen each other that we had such an awkward air right now.

"so,haera.i knew this isnt right.but i want to apolo-"

"i forgave you."

i was shocked by her words.she forgave me?

haera eyed me and held my hands in her.her grip was tight but yet soft for me.she had the look that on her face which i cant understand."if you want to fix things up,i cant do that.im sorry.you'll find a better one,i promise that.its not worth your time chasing after me.trust me,jae"

her thumb rubbed my hands gently."thats why you need to love what you have before life teaches you to love what you've lost"

she suddenly stood up.

"someone is waiting for me.im sorry i cant meet you longer.see you..around..later?"she chuckled.

she ran across the street,stopping herself at the car beside the road.a guy patted her head and gave her head a kiss.she hugged the tall guy.i bit my lips,watching the unwanted scene in my eyes.before she entered the car,she glanced over me and waved.i smiled bitterly,waving to her back.

but then i saw the guy.

the guy im familiar with.