f o u r

"in my memories,you are like a dream i wish to bring back,
beneath the dark skies,when i cannot see a thing"

"jae!!lucas took my favourite bunny!"

i turned around and saw lucas sprinted pass me through the hallway.and i spotted my girlfriend running after her best friend.

when she was about to walk pass me i get a hold of her making her stop.i looked at her glowing face even with no make up and pouted.

"i thought that i am your favourite"

she chuckled."no,youre just a-"

" just what?"i whispered to her ear.

i swear i could feel her body stiffened as i was holding her arm."what the hell?"she pushed my chest and laughed.

i puffed my cheeks.

"eh,dont be too cute please??"she smiled while ruffling my morning hair.she held my left arm and tip-toed as she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

i smiled when she stood back at her position.

i grabbed her cheeks in my palms and leaned in just to land my lips onto her soft one.

"ah,seriously?!?i got it that you have a girlfriend but please dont show it to me!im hurting,man!!"

we parted our lips and i glanced over lucas who's standing at the end of the hallway.

i laughed.

" just date jungwoo!"i shouted.

haera slapped my arm.

"ouch!what was that?"i rubbed the pain spot.

"jungwoo isnt a gay!"

she crossed her arm,looking all cute when mad.i smiled softly at her,patting her head.