s i x

"even when we're apart i believe that we are together,babe"

i stormed my feet back and forth,thinking why the guy was with haera.my gripped on the phone became tight as i already could break it.

"are you sure about it?"ten asked.

the others just stared at me,waiting for my answer.

"why he want to be with haera?thats weird?"johnny said.

"i dont know?"i sat on the couch next to ten.

"they're together now"kun said,walking from the dining room to the living room.

"how did you know?"yuta who's confused as me asked.kun was hesitate to answer but then he took out his phone."i followed winwin on instagram.thats when i knew that they're together"

doyoung let out a nervous laughed,same goes to taeyong who's cracking up a small smile.

i looked at them.so they know it beforehand too?

"what?you already know it?but why him?"i facepalmed myself.

taeil sighed."how can you be sooo clueless jaehyun?the boy's love for haera is so obvious.we also knew that some of us crushing on haera too before you asked her to become your girlfriend."

yuta scoffed and looked away while doyoung just gazed the wooden floor.

"jaehyun,just let haera be with whoever she wants.its her life.she is the one to decide whether she want to be with you or not."taeyong said.

well,i used to know that taeyong also had a little crush on haera but its slowly faded when he knows that many guys head over heels the girl.

"but.."i stuttered.what taeyong said was true.

"she's not your girl anymore.remember that"doyoung added.kun on the other hand,nodded his head.

my eyes darted on johnny.he shrugged his shoulder."if you two are fated,all you need to do is just wait"he smiled warmly.