f o u r t e e n

"i'll definetly hug you the way just like you had wished for"

taeyong walked at the park where jaehyun sneaked out to meet haera.he just had the feeling that jaehyun would be there.

the rain suddenly poured down the earth.taeyong cursed while his feet still made its way to find jaehyun.he then stopped when he saw a girl with none other than jaehyun.

"jaehyun?"someone called me.

i turned around and saw the girl i missed the most.when i see her face,all i wanted is hug her and not letting her go within my arms.

"what do you think you're doing?!everyone-"

"im sorry"i uttered,cutting her off.

she sighed and her eyes fixated on mine."fuck those sorry!stop saying it!"she cried,even though its raining,i could see the tears rolling down her cheeks clearly.

"im sorry.really sorry,haera"

her eyes locked with mine.she put her palms on my cheeks.i didnt know why but i put my hands at her waist,pulling her closer to me.she closed her eyes when our face are a few centimetres apart.thats when i landed my lips on her even when she's not mine.

she didnt hesitate to kiss me back.

the kiss went slow yet soft filled with passion,love and longing.we pulled away,catching our own breath.

"are you giving me a second chance?"

she smiled.

was it all our destiny?