s i x t e e n ; l a s t

"will you let me live in a dream that is you forever?"

haera walked to the front door.she smiled ear to ear,thinking about what will happen today.a true change of her life.

she stopped in her track when she saw the guy in her past.she wasnt thinking long and took a step closer to the guy.

"jaehyun"she softly called.

i turned around as i heard someone calling me."haera"i stuttered.shocked to see her in such a beautiful dress."you..l-look beautiful"

"thanks,you too jaehyun"

i was fiddling with my fingers.being shy all of sudden.she chuckled making me look at her and gulped my own saliva.

"congrats on your wedding,haera"i finally let it out of my chest.

i could see her eyes became teary.

"you'll be ruining your face,pretty.dont cry hm?"

haera laughed,covering her heart which is shattering at the sight of jaehyun.

"thanks for the wonderful times.i will never forget you,i promise"haera said.

a tear finally dropped on her soft cheek.

"im sorry that i cant be with you.you'll find the right person"she hung her head low.

"its fine,haera.i respected your decision.just remember that i'll always love you like its the beginning"i smiled,hugging her tightly.

the huge door opened.haera linked her arm with mark.every step she took,her heart felt like it would burst out.what jaehyun said gave her a heartache.

her eyes spotted the young guys.jaemin wiped his fake tears,jeno smile brightly with his eyesmile,chenle and jisung waving their hands,renjun and his friends,xiaojun,hendery and yangyang smiling to the girl.

she continued walking down the aisle,noticing others,yuta and lucas smiling like an idiot.taeil cried while ten patting his back.taeyong and doyoung,normal guys.johnn with his elegant suit,kun with his fake glasses.haechan,her annoying brother,her childhood crush,winwin and her first love,jaehyun.

mark smiled to haera and gave haera's hand to her soon-to-be husband.the guy took her hand and shyly nodded to mark.

if we are destined,we can meet again.

the end