f i f t e e n

"wait for me i'll find you like a miracle i'll find you"

"jisung,we're late!faster!!"chenle shouted,tapping the ground with his feet.

"wait for a minute,im tryna fix my tie!!!"jisung fired back.he take a look at his face for the last time before running to the front door.

"i cant believe that haera is getting married"jaemin pouted and huffed.jeno laughed."you still have a crush on her?"jeno asked.

"oh gosh you kids,talking about my princess.if youre not handsome as me,dont ever think of crushing on haera!and before that jaemin,she's your noona!"

"lucas,stop with that overconfident"mark said and snorted.making the others laugh in the car.lucas on the other hand,rolling his eyes.

they arrived at the venue.mark parked the car and went straight to the lobby where theres so many people.

"wheres renjun?i thought that he came back to korea yesterday."jeno asked.

"yeah..he called-"

"JENO!!JAEMIN!!"

they both turned around and spotted renjun.

"oh my god!i misssssyouguyssss sooo mucchh!!"renjun said,excited seeing his best friends.

"renjun,who dis?"jaemin asked.

there were three guys who are new to them."oh,they're my friends in china!introduce yourself!"

"im xiaojun,renjun's neighbour"

"hi,im hendery.if you know ten,you should know me too!"

"im yangyang,i supposed that we're at the same age!"

"yutaa!!!im nervous!!"haera squealed while making a little jump.yuta chuckled seeing the girl."whatever you said.im hurtttt"yuta faked his tears.

"my crush is getting married with the love of her life"he uttered.

"yah,why dont you ask me out first when we're in highschool?"haera nudged his arm.

"bros codes.jaehyun confessed first"he crossed his arm,showing an annoy face.

doyoung scoffed while fixing his tie."yuta,stop flirting with haera.haera,mark is waiting outside."he said while winking.

"yUtA sTop fLirtiNg wIth haeraA"yuta mocked doyoung's voice,earning a smack on his head.

haera smiled widely,this is her big day.

a side note;haera's dad is not with them anymore bcs he divorced with haera's mum when the siblings are still at the young age.